Mantra Pattaya

ChristianTroy

anyone ever tried this place?

it is just great, it is a bar and restaurant in loungue style! The bar/lounge has a bed where you can take your drinks, or other extremely comfortable sitting funriture!

The restaurant is japanese mixed with others (dont know had sushi and lobster)

You wouldnt expect a place like that in Sin City, when you go inside you feel like in a New York Loungue!

Located at the Armari Hotel on the circle to beach road across the street from the Thai Airways office!

Check it out for a drink when you have a lady, they are melting, the most haven't seen something like that before!

Located at the Armari Hotel on the circle to beach road across the street from the Thai Airways office!

The circle is the Dolphin (Statue), the street is Pattaya 1st Rd or more popular as Beach Rd. So Mantra is on the left corner where Beach Rd hits the beach and Thai Airways is on right side on the beach.

Or if on Beach Road, you just walk past Gullivers and up the Path to the Amari.

I usualy eat there a couple of times a week, I like the place that much, and everyone who I have spoken to about the place also rate it highly.

Menu is Chinese, Indian, Japanese, Mediterranean and Thai

Thanx for the head ups, at least I can explain ti to someone now!

I was supposed to eat there a couple of times but my friends company came always too late.

It actually looks better inside than outside, you just don't expect something like that in pattaya!

Thanx for the menu head ups too :)

I thought they have Indian food according to the name and I knew they had Thai food, i was just so focused on the sushi that i had to stop reading the card!

Bring a camera when the waiters are announcing the special menues. They are too sweet!

Archived