PLEASE help me help CT....

BKKanalist

2) there are more good thai girls in pattaya than good men! If one got a job at a hotel or a bank in pattaya that doesnt make her a freelancer!

No, it does not make her a freelancer. She might still be a good Thai girl but she is not a Good Thai Girl. A girl that is easy for you to pick up could, just possibly, be easy for anyone to pick up.

I agree with that! It could posibly be easy for anyone or anyone who is nice to her! Now honestly, how many girls you'd turn down if she seems to be nice? I am asuming that men in general wouldn't turn down a girl even when she was nosy or bitchy, that doesn't mean he is a bad man!

Keyword in your answer is "possibly". Just because I COULD get hit by a car doesn't mean I won't cross the road, I am waiting as long as it feels safe to walk!

For a fact I do know a bunch of good girls, they do nothing that would make my alarm go off, they usually go to thai places and they are not THAT familar with Farangs except from their job experiences at the hotels or banks. These girls probably don't have a farang on top of the list but they don't exclude them as possible boyfriend material! I guess these girls judge the person and not the country where they come from!

Maybe our definition of good girls is a different one! Because the ones that you describe as good girls appear to me as racists. When one is ashamed to be seen with a Farang she is rather narrow minded than good in my eyes. Matter of opinions I guess! I don't let cultural aspects count in that matter, racism is wrong no matter where you come from and no matter what you have been told. If you don't care about people anymore and judge them from their passport then you are not a good person! I also don't judge people by their belongings or their style of clothings! If someone is a nice guy he is a nice guy, no matter where he comes from, how much he makes and what kind of clothes he wears! right?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1) a real man doesn't need to say that he is a real man!

I'm a man, hear me roar

Not a novice anymore

I am man, watch me grow

See me standing toe to toe

If I have to I can face anything

Until I make my mother understand...

I'm a man.

Yah, so there, nyah nyah. I'm an unreal man I guess.

<>

Yah, so there, nyah nyah. I'm an unreal man I guess.

<>

That's a tough one gummi

on one hand you were burping 3227 times and I find that very manly

but on the other hand the real words of these lyrics go like this

[color:red]I am woman watch me grow

See me standing toe to toe

As I spread my lovin' arms across the land

But I'm still an embryo

With a long long way to go

Until I make my brother understand

Oh yes I am wise

But it's wisdom born of pain

Yes, I've paid the price

But look how much I gained

If I have to I can face anything

I am strong (strong)

I am invincible (invincible)

I am woman

Oh, I am woman

I am invincible

I am strong

I am woman

I am invincible

I am strong

I am woman[/color]

As I said it is a tough one to decide :)

Why do you guys think it is sooooooooo difficult to find good/normal Thai girls???????? I have many who would like to get to know me...educated, professional, at university etc etc....i'm certainly no adonis!!!!!!! Being polite and educated helps a lot! The rest is the same as any other country...Normal Thai ladies like a 'smart' man....that's it! No magic....

Why you say that in response to me?

There is absolutely no doubt that there are really really really nice girls, these girls the tourist just won't get to know at Nana or walking street, these girls are working somewhere and you won't get to know them when you are using phrases like "same same" "Pak Wan" "Jing Jing" "Bumsing" "You - Me - Boom Boom, Yes?" "You want Drink?"

You gotta think of something to get their attention and if it is the old old "flowers to her working place" trick with your phone number on the card! They are no hookers and if you treat them like the average BG you won't get anything in return but THE LOOK! :)

You don't need to be an Adonis in order to make an impression, you gotta be nice and smart enough to entertain her while you get to know each other! Women all over the world claiming they like men who can make them laugh. One is trying to be the clown and the other one is more charming!

People go to places like Pattaya to have fun, why would they wanna deal with a real girl when the BGs make it so easy for them?

*Even if you met, dated & nailed a GTG could you ever be sure she really was a GTG?

How are you supposed to know when you don't try?

If one hasn't completely lost his instincts he will find out!

There is a HUGE, GIGANTIC, OVERWHELMING difference between faked happiness and gaga crazy love happyness!

btw: you don't nail a GTG, you make love to her :angel:

*Even if you met' date=' dated & nailed a GTG could you ever be sure she really was a GTG?

[/quote']

How are you supposed to know when you don't try?

If one hasn't completely lost his instincts he will find out!

There is a HUGE, GIGANTIC, OVERWHELMING difference between faked happiness and gaga crazy love happyness!

btw: you don't nail a GTG, you make love to her :angel:

And here endeth the lesson............

Sorry about earlier post CT, i lazily just used the quick reply...i know you know the deal, as evidenced by your posts. Please excuse my laziness...it's genetic :spin:

I guess it all boils down to effort. My GF is hi-so Thai. From a very traditional family. They don't like farang, don't trust them and certainly don't want 'one' going with a province of their daughter! So are you prepared for the long haul??? The insults to your country, race, the refusal to get to know you, the 'it doesn't matter what you do, you will never be good enough', the constant comments and stories about other farang men they have heard, the stereotyping, the ignorance, the disbelief, the total lack of trust, the snide nasty manipulation of their daughter to provoke problems, the anger and hostility, oh and the classic Thai man lurking in the background that they would much rather their daughter married....and that's just the brief list...there is more, it's everyday, 7 days a week....

Why do i tolerate this? Because i love her and i will not find her like again...i'm far too experienced in relationships...i will marry my GF one day, although realistically that's going to be many years in the future....

Sure BGs are easy....but having been there and done that way too many times, i am bored with it all...

So, effort....be honest....if you want a real relationship it can be had...but it takes time and effort....if you want sex....then BGs are for you but don't expect much back.

YES I KNOW THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS. But they are rarer than an honest man in the White House.....

Don't believe me? 'Up to you'......(up to you, used for a reason...if you hear that from a BG, work out why....)

This is not directed at anyone....just passing comment.

zombienation

"From a very traditional family. They don't like farang, don't trust them and certainly don't want 'one' going with a province of their daughter!"

Well put. I think the vast majority of falang here completely misunderstand what hi-so is, what a Good Thai Girl is, etc. Easy to meet good Thai girls, etc. GTGs are a different story.

Most traditional families would be horrified if the daughter brings home me, CT, etc. Just look at 90% of the falang tourists here. Would you want your daughter to bring one of them home?

Archived