PLEASE help me help CT....

BKKanalist

I made every effort to help you in several threads. Time was taken out of my busy schedule to counsel you about the Coyote skank slut whores lack of attractiveness as well as the necessity of clothing in covering wretched putrid open sores, heavy tattoos and and scarring in one thread.

In another thread after extensive discussion I believe that you learned that male on male ball contact is wrong and it is my belief that you will be more careful in the future - if it does happen again you will most likely not admit it. I suspect, but cannot prove, that you have copied Chocolat Steves guy rules and memorized them, swearing to yourself each day that the head of your dick will never come into contact with the head of another guys dick.

â??Dating GTGs is more of a challenge for me â??

With all due respect, by definition if you met her and she is dating you in Pattaya she is not a Good Thai Girl. She could be a good Thai girl but she is not a Good Thai Girl.

â??You should try to go to QBar and pick a girl that seems hot to you, try to sweep her off her feet and bring her home to do YOUR THANG! Maybe you'll like it! â??

Q Bar. Holy shit. Have not been there in years and if I never go back that will be too soon. I have seen some HOT PROSTITUTES at Q Bar before but I am not interested in freelancers with attitude who seek husbands/boyfriends as much as they seek paying customers.

In a country with the finest vagina commercially available anywhere in the world (rivaled only by Japan where language is often required) why would I stoop to the low level of a pretentious Q Bar freelancer scamming bitch slut? I don't like fake tits, I hate nose jobs, fake nails look awful most of he time, and the fake braces that seem an obligatory status symbol among the female scum I have seen at Q Bar are repulsive.

Go ahead CT. Go ahead and ram your Euro-schlong into this type of wanna- be Westernized freelancer all you want. Spray your Euro-jizz all over her face. I hope for your sake that you do not get lacerations from her fake status symbol braces like someone I know did.

To summarize:

1. REAL men go to bars with nudity, or, when that is not possible, at least bikinis, while dancing.

2. REAL men realize when a prostitute is a prostitute and do not go for that â??sweep her off her feetâ? nonsense. You don't â??winâ? a prostitute, you pay her. It is only a question of what term.

3. REAL men do not NEED the illusion of romance to cum.

4. REAL men do not believe the â??I don't want your moneyâ? line, knowing that while they might not want it now they do want it.

5. REAL men prefer the regular KY 10 to 1 over the highly over- rated warming sensation garbage.

I hope that other posters can offer other constructive advice. I have personally done everything I can to help you and now, after your mentioning Q Bar, feel that I have utterly failed.

The above rules, coupled with Chocolat Steves' guy rules, will result in an immediate improvement in the quality of your life in Thailand and greatly increase not only the level of women you have sex with but also your performance and stamina. The choice is yours.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...To summarize:

1. REAL men go to bars with nudity, or, when that is not possible, at least bikinis, while dancing.

2. REAL men realize when a prostitute is a prostitute and do not go for that â??sweep her off her feetâ? nonsense. You don't â??winâ? a prostitute, you pay her. It is only a question of what term.

3. REAL men do not NEED the illusion of romance to cum.

4. REAL men do not believe the â??I don't want your moneyâ? line, knowing that while they might not want it now they do want it.

5. REAL men prefer the regular KY 10 to 1 over the highly over- rated warming sensation garbage...."

And real men take no shit from Punks, kids, women, or any other inferior type!

With all due respect, by definition if you met her and she is dating you in Pattaya she is not a Good Thai Girl. She could be a good Thai girl but she is not a Good Thai Girl.

Getting a bit anal in your post BKKanalist, not to mention homophobic?

In response to your qoute, a friend of mine got deported from Thailand for grabbing a girls tits in PTY, capital of the whores where no GTG's exist. Wonder if she was a GTG?

What makes you think GTG's don't exist in PTY, I'm all ears. Can you explain your POV.

Get a life, the amount of whores in PTY is extremely high indeed, but is by far outdone by Thais not working in the night life/sex industry, including the odd GTG or two.

Glad to see that some of you on this board still have their twisted minds on full steam ahead.

Maybe open your own board with honolulu Jimmy, you two make a great pair.

Help me to help you ;) You are watching too much Jerry Maguire my friend :)

I always had the funny feeling I know your from business, my picture is getting clearer. Whatever... I suppose all is written in good fun so let me continue with the same attitude!

to summarize your issues:

1) a real man doesn't need to say that he is a real man!

2) there are more good thai girls in pattaya than good men! If one got a job at a hotel or a bank in pattaya that doesnt make her a freelancer! More respect please, even in a fun thread!

3)Qbar was an example since I don't like bkk I dont know too many bars, i have met a TG flight attendend there once which is according to your statements a slut! When I am sitting on SEAT 3A on next friday the first thing I am yelling at the "Air Waitress" is :" Hey slut suck my dick you are fucking freelancer bitch" Now this would cover your opinion about these girls, right? ;)

4) You are homophobic

i could continue down to #543 but i guess that is just a waste of time ;)

I really hope for you that it is all in good fun otherwise I would have to be worried about you and your loss of reality and your loss in respect towards girls!

Btw I was talking about real girls, no freelancer and no hooker on der day off, a real girl could improve your sexual skills, I didn't say i have problems to cum. I can cum with whoever i want and most important WHEN i want! You instead are doing it for the penetrations sake. Dude noone can penetrate me better than myself!

I hope for you that you will find some elexir that pops up the blockades inside of you, you seem to be a very funny guy but your mind is so limited by all your rules. I don't like rules especially not yours since they are offending my friends!

As I said, having a clear picture of who you are :)

I guess you are in love with me or why do you post this thread in the relationship forum? I am sorry wont rub my balls against yours! I know that is what you reall want to achive with this thread!

"...When I am sitting on SEAT 3A on next friday the first thing I am yelling at the "Air Waitress" is :" Hey slut suck my dick you are fucking freelancer bitch"..."

If you are a pilot, there is a good chance she will do it. Sorry, a little airline humor.

Archived