PLEASE help me help CT....

BKKanalist

If you are a pilot, there is a good chance she will do it. Sorry, a little airline humor.

Situation in an airplane!

The captain announces his crew and the route, after that he forgot to turn of the microphone and says:"alright.. first drink a coffee and then we gonna gang bang the blonde fligth attendand"

The blonde flight attendend hears that over the speakers of the plane and starts running towards the cockpit. All of a sudden an old 76 year old lady grabs her hand and says "no rush my dear, they want to drink a coffee first"

:)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed bro- Its been years but many of the chicks at Q are pretending not to be working(but actually are) Have attitude galore and dont want to be seen taking a guy too quickly infront of their pathetic wannabee girlfriends for fear of losing face-Its a joke-

My bud is in management at BED KLUB and we KNOW the score there @ Q bar- GENERALLY... is a PRETENTIOUS joke and then there are the pee in a cup coppers ugh--the whole place is awash with drugs... no good-

As my best Thai friend says DO THE TIME AND GET A REGULAR THAI GF OR a WATTUUPRASONG CLEAR IS THE WAY TO GO-

CLEAR OBJECTIVE!!!)

Hookers with attitude :(:down:

OLD Fugly and grumpy...as well :(

Only in desperation will I fly those airlines...

....and 4 USD for what americans call a beer!

I only flew once with AA, they wanted to charge me 4,800 USD for an upgrade! At first i thought it was an advertising flight for "The Mummy 2" untill I had to realise that AA is hiring overaged street hookers to serve the drinks. Oh well that was mybe offensive towards the street hookers since they are less grumpy and more patient! The biggest fucking joke is the business class seats for the grumpy air waitresses in the back of the economy class! Grandmother Judy who was in charge of my sector was doing the IN YOU FACE DANCE when she was taking a nap when she saw my knees getting squeezed by the front seat!

limbo

â??In response to your quote, a friend of mine got deported from Thailand for grabbing a girls tits in PTY, capital of the whores where no GTG's exist. Wonder if she was a GTG?

What makes you think GTG's don't exist in PTY, I'm all ears. Can you explain your POV.â?Â

The people that think they picked up or met a Good Thai Girl somewhere are the same people who believe everything they are told OR the same people who believe every woman in Thailand is for sale. There are probably a million good Thai girls in Pattaya but there are not that many Good Thai Girls.

The Good Thai Girls I know have not the slightest interest in relationships with falang, generally have far more money than any falang they will ever meet, and tend of hang out at places that falang tourists never would go to or don't even know about: Royal Bangkok Sports Club, Polo Club, etc.

We may have a difference in definition but the GTGs I know would be embarrassed to be seen with 90% of the falang in Thailand..

Sorry your friend got deported. Not knowing the circumstances I would have to say he must have been an idiot or extremely unlucky. It is actually pretty hard to get deported so I suspect there is more to the story- but grabbing a girls tits could be considered an assault or even an attempt at rape.

Sanddawg1

â??This is Bullshit and borderline FLAMING! â??

It might be bullshit but it is not flaming.

CT has asked for advice again and again. Since I enjoy CTs posts and ACTUALLY LIKE HIM I want to come up with a quick checklist for him.

As I probably have a decade here for every year he has I feel that I am qualified.

jitagawn

â??Agreed bro- Its been years but many of the chicks at Q are pretending not to be working(but actually are) Have attitude galore and dont want to be seen taking a guy too quickly infront of their pathetic wannabee girlfriends for fear of losing face-Its a joke- â??

It amazes me how many guys fall for this shit. I hate the wannabe upscale freelancer scene but that is not the main reason I don't go to Q Bar. A bar that has actually had a bus drive up to haul away the patrons is, for me, a place with bad karma.

CT

1) a real man doesn't need to say that he is a real man!

Agreed.

2) there are more good thai girls in pattaya than good men! If one got a job at a hotel or a bank in pattaya that doesnt make her a freelancer!

No, it does not make her a freelancer. She might still be a good Thai girl but she is not a Good Thai Girl. A girl that is easy for you to pick up could, just possibly, be easy for anyone to pick up.

3 )i have met a TG flight attendend there once which is according to your statements a slut

It is certainly possible. A friend once took a girl from Thermae who was the Thai check in girl at Don Muang. Did not believe it until I saw her there.

4) You are homophobic

I am not homophobic. Like probably 99% of the men in the world I prefer that not only are men not present when I have sex but I actually INSIST that other men are not active participants.

â??You instead are doing it for the penetrations sake. â??

I am confused. Could you explain?

â??I guess you are in love with me or why do you post this thread in the relationship forum?â?Â

I posted in general and it got moved.

Archived