Talay Bangkok?

Trade Show Gal (now to be known as Xena since it is shorter) wants to go here to eat and next door to some place called Amaze to hang out (i.e, drink & dance) Wednesday night. She'll drive, but I have never heard of this place nor the road they are on (Rim Klong Saen Saeb in Huay Kwang).

Anyone know where this is? What is it like? Pricey? (I assume the latter's a stupid question)

Cheers,

SD

If you mean the amazingly realistic katoey, no! But I did meet a real girlfriend of hers I'd like to know more!!! I was a good little boy tho' and did not get her phone number that night in front of Xena. Besides, Xena might have struck me down with her battle axe!

This is from Indus Bar on soi 26 (near Four Wings Hotel). She is the one on the left (tho' the little one with the red veil was a hottie too), and works as a hotsess there but NOT in the soi 33 sense. Indus Bar is like an Arabian sheik's harem room, with Indian food, dance music, hookahs and chicks (but not P4P chicks, just eye candy). Neat joint. We had good fun that night. I have only been there that one time, but I'd go back.

Maybe a place to add to your list, if Miss P has no objections to a heavily Indian crowd (but shouldn't considering she likes Q-Bar)?

Cheers,

SD

Archived