What Hippie and We all Should do

ChristianTroy

The recent Hippie drama + the post from Khun Shrolski about girls that are still in the business even when they have a boyfriend made my dark side appear again!

IMO we men should all stick together. The girls I screw could be yours, the girl Shrolski is referring could be yours! I am sure by the amount of girls i banged in Pattaya that one of them was a fellow members girlfriend, at least there is a good chance since 90% has been freelancers!

We should, if we get the chance, tell the boyfriend what his girl is doing!

If I am telling a dude what his bird is REALLY doing, would I destroy his or her life? Nope I wouldn't I just give them some headache. The girls that aren't honest usually fuck it up by themseleves sooner or later. The guy could safe a lot of time and especially a lot of money he was going to waste an scamming slut!

If all men would follow this example the word would spread fast and they knew that from now on it will be a lot harder to bullshit the boyfriend!

It is kinda embarassing that an uneducated girl is able to scam an educated guy just because she has a pussy, isn't it?

Since we don't have pussies but brains, why don't we start to using it?

I am sure we could do something, somehow!

discuss!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another girl I was just friends with had two out of town sponsors. I met one on the last trip, nice guy.. The other got my mobile number and sms'd me asking if I'd rutted his girlfriend. Of course I hadn't so I replied saying as much. I'm not sure if either guy knew about the other, but she was putting herself through beauty school on the spoils. I couldn't bring myself to say to either of them, because she was making a better life for herself as a result.

Tricky one really.. If she had been making them both look like fools while wearing her wealth in gold and mobile phones I may have done, but it wasn't my place to banish a girl with ambition back to a life of prostitution!

If it's just feelings we're talking about, I would want someone to tell me. If its well invested money - not sure. The philanthropist in me says no. :)

"If all men would follow this example the word would spread fast and they knew that from now on it will be a lot harder to bullshit the boyfriend!

"

Frig.. that is all we need another farang trying to thailand and thai woman because they know more than the locals. In general, Farangs just bitch and complain about this and that and believe they are the knight in shinning armor or the solution to all thai problems.. Leave well enough alone.

Are you sure you understood ANYTHING of what I have said?

I am not trying to help the Thai Girls, I am trying to help the poor bastards who are in love and sending their hard earned money to a girl who is ripping him off! Could be anyone on this board who is getting scammed, it is natural that ONE is bitching about it when it happens!

The shiny armor thing is getting lame and has absolutely nothing to do with this thread! You gotta pay a BG in order to be her lover, that's not a shiny armor thing!

Besides that if someone is trying to be the Knight to help another human beeing or even all of them then it is a nice move of this person. It is always worth a try to help someone who is in need of support! Without that kind of thinking there wouldn't be organisations than UNICEF!! Can they help everyone whos needy? No they can't but a few and thats well worth it!

If it's just feelings we're talking about, I would want someone to tell me. If its well invested money - not sure. The philanthropist in me says no. :)

I would want to be told as well!

I wouldn't wanna waste my time with a girl that is cheating on me!

Since people like to use phrases:

4 eyes see more than 2 eyes :)

I guess the most would like to know, it is about having the guts to tell this guy that he is a victim of a money sucking vampire! I guess everybody who is in the know thinks it is none of his business, which is probably true! I still think if it would be possible to shape all farangs thinking into this direction those girls chances would get smaller to achieve their scamming goals!

I am not at all concerned about the activities of hookers when I am not present.

The extreme dynamic of 'Thai Hooker Sponsorship' MUST exist.

If it did not exist the other extreme of 'Sneakily Not Paying of Thai Hookers for services rendered' would not exist.

And then the middle grounds of 'pay too much but not fall in love' and my personal favorite 'Pay fair price, not fall in love, sanuk customer' would not exist either.

CT I can't believe your concerned about this.....

Note: There But for the Grace of God Go I...

Agree with Buddha. Everyone is responsible for thier own actions. Its none of your business. Its the guys problem. Just look out for yourself or maybe a close friend.

Another point is you dont want to go around antagonising bar girls. The word would spread with them quickly also.

If you get burned deal with and move on.

CT, What are you getting so uptight about?

A few months ago you were the personification of "laidback"

Chill out mate.

We all know it is a game, sometimes you get caught up in it, sometimes you bun your fingers. But making it as desparate as you propose, you lose he 'game' factor, the fun, the risk.

Anyone really allowing themselves to fall in love with a BG NEEDS the reality shock and lesson, otherwise they never grow up.

I needed it, and got it, and learned!

Lol :), yeah, probably I am not THAT concerned about since it is probably not going to happen to me that easy! I am too often around if not always and I never had the "honor" of beeing scammed!

The shock therapy theory is the one i support most, I just don't see the guys learning from that! I see the same guys doing the same mistakes. It's sad but it is like that!

juglesoup, very good point, the word would spread fast and i would had to beat up 2 skinny motorbike wannabes again :) No seriously, it could have a really bad outcome, I wasn't thinking this through!

This thread is hypetheoretical of course, we SHOULD stick together in order to make them stop. No doubt their attitude would change and of course it is impossible to achieve.

Last line in my post was:

"Since we don't have pussies but brains, why don't we start to using it?"

The most of us (me included) sometimes just see the hot chick and we throw everything overboard that we have learned before! It is really like that!

If a guy asks me I would tell him the truth if I was the guy who was banging "his" girlfriend! I don't feel like destroying anything. The guy deserves an honest answer!

Archived