What Hippie and We all Should do

ChristianTroy

bwahahaha, :rotfl:

the 1,000,000 baht dude was already impressive!

then OH comes up with a guy who was paying 1,315,161 baht and probably at this time it was 1.5 Million :banghead::neener:

What does a guy like that think and what does it say about him? He was able to save up 35k and spends it on a prostitute!

for 1.5 Million baht you could fuck and barfine her 600 times!

Haha he proposed on the 2nd trip! He obviously had no time to loose! :condom:

rofl :rotfl: I just hope I will never get that desperate!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was able to save up 35k and spends it on a prostitute!

Prostitution is what she does for a living, she is a human being. He 'thought' he spent it on a human being, someone he loved and someone he thought loved him. 35K? That's only money.

...Some of each case are good marrages, some not. Some get played some don't. But I have had many Thai women tell me they really don't want a guy who knows too much. When I hear stories of 1 Million Sin Sot, it is clear why.

In a galaxy far, far away...when I was living in the USA (20+ years ago), I had a neighbor with a Thai wife. He brought her back in the 70's or so after he did his Asian vacation (in Nam). She was the only Thai for a 50 miles radius (or more).

They had a few kids and looked to be happy.

For me, they did what many have suggested here; get her out of the scene (not sure if she ever was in the scene), stay away from other Thais in a foreign country...etc.

Seemed to work for them!

I posted here before, about a co worker buying his new inlaws a house, cost was $35,000USD. He told me "this is standard amount, includes the wedding fee etc..." I told him the standard for Thais and most farangs was way below that, maybe 100K tops (bht) he told me "you obviously don't know anything about Thailand..."

He had made 3 trips in less than 1 year, met her on the first, proposed the second, small trip to plan, arrange money transfers, 4th would be to marry...4th trip never materialized...there was no wedding, he lost his money and I assume a bit of pride. Of course, he still says I know nothing...maybe I don't, but I know a burned guy in denial when I see one.

All, and Hippy,

Now, to be fair, let me tell another story. This (the story provided by Old Hippy quoted above) happens to Thais as well as farangs here people. There lives next door to my village house a Thai family. They have 2 daughters, the eldest being a most gorgeous creature of Isaan femininity. I noticed recently their obvious gain in wealth, a new motocyke, the house newly painted and repaired, hubby's/Papa's increasing lao khao availability and subsequent frequent drunkeness, etc. I asked my wife the source of this recent largess. Here is what I was told (take into consideration there is no love lost between this family and my wife's for many reasons).

A Thai man fell in love with this Isaan beauty and went to her parents and agreed to some financial exchange to win her hand in a village bethrothal for all to see, but never was any legal papers signed, sealed, and delivered to the local Amphur offices. He paid a substantial amount by Thai standards for the privilege (she is a very beautiful lass). He then went away to work his Bangkok job (having had a few weeks pleasures with the woman of his dreams). A few months later this man finds out his new lady has another boyfriend. He is incensed and returns to the village to demand his monies back from the dreamgirl's family. He's been cheated he claims. Well, the family tells him to fuck off. If he has a problem he should go speak with their daughter, who told them that she has every right to find a new man, as her 'husband' it was found to be also has a new lady in Bangkok, where he works. The beauty queen from Isaan has a new man now, and considers the money the former 'husband' gave her was due payment for his time in the sack with her. I also hear she has done this before. 3 times to be exact from the info provided to me recently from my wife.

So, it is not only happening to farang guys people. Let's set this straight and see this as it is, and acknowledge this as a Thai thing, not just a Thai/Farang thing. I've heard of this many times happening to Thai men.

Now if this Thai guy had taken the time to register his marriage at the amphur, he would have some legal recourse at least, but, many Thai guys are loathe to do this, as it can be used against them as well in Thailand by the women. If the marriage was registered he could even sue the man now banging his Isaan beauty in a court of law and be recompensed.

Live and learn.

Cent

"...Now if this Thai guy had taken the time to register his marriage at the amphur, he would have some legal recourse at least, but, many Thai guys are loathe to do this, as it can be used against them as well in Thailand by the women. If the marriage was registered he could even sue the man now banging his Isaan beauty in a court of law and be recompensed.

Live and learn..."

What would his leagal remedy be if the marrage was registered? He could actually charge the other guy for fucking his wife? Amazing Thailand.

OH,

"What would his leagal remedy be if the marrage was registered? He could actually charge the other guy for fucking his wife? Amazing Thailand."

Yes, if the marriage is legally registered from what I have been told and understand the husband can sue the other man for 'loss of affections' type of damages. Or maybe , 'damaged property' type of lawsuit? I don't know the legalities that apply, but hear there is something you can sue for and get money for in these cases where the marriage is registered. If not registered, well, you are fucked (or not as the case may be :smirk: ).

Cent

Yes, if the marriage is legally registered from what I have been told and understand the husband can sue the other man for 'loss of affections' type of damages. Or maybe , 'damaged property' type of lawsuit? I don't know the legalities that apply, but hear there is something you can sue for and get money for in these cases where the marriage is registered. If not registered, well, you are fucked (or not as the case may be :smirk: ).

Cent

Yes, this is a bit of a concern for me (and others?) as we could be "bumping uglies" and end up with a law suit slap on us :mad:

How many ladies have their "hubbies" off working and us/some frang are "taking care of business" for the off-working hubby.

Archived