Where to buy Fuji F30 in BKK?

cavanami

I have just read the Stickman submission related to the Fuji F30 digital camera.

I had the F30 in my hands and was able to take some pictures and check it out, excellent camera!

I am presently in China and at the Fuji Camera Shop here, they want $365 USD, which is expensive.

I checked the 'net and in the USA this camera can be had for $276 USD, big difference!

Is there a good/inexpensive camera shop in BKK, as I will return there at the end of this month.

I know about Pan Tip, but have not check for the F30 anywhere in BKK.

Hoping to get a heads up before I return.

Thanks.

Mike

Pix One has them, looks to be B13,500 (no - or maybe only local - warranty, but you get a Fuji camera bag, a 512MB XD card and a tripod free per the website).

These guys consistantly have the best prices in LoS. Located on second floor of Fortune Town. Looks like ~US$360 is the Asian street price.

Cheers,

SD

Pix One has them, looks to be B13,500 (no - or maybe only local - warranty, but you get a Fuji camera bag, a 512MB XD card and a tripod free per the website).

These guys consistantly have the best prices in LoS. Located on second floor of Fortune Town. Looks like ~US$360 is the Asian street price.

Cheers,

SD

SD,

Thanks for the info.

Looks like I will wait until I pass thru the USA again.

Archived