The long, long time

panadolsandwich

Panadolo,

You like her but dont know if you love her?

You love living on the Edge?

You admire her but are not sure of her commitment intentions?

You did not ask her to stay with you or leave the bar, that action belongs to her?

You dont really give a fuck if she is married?

It comes across to me as if you really like what is happening but are not ready to commit (already difficult in 'ordinary' rts even more in rts with bgs)so why dont you take your time, instead of forcing for an answer cause she is doing so???? Keep to your cause!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>It comes across to me as if you really like what is happening but are not ready to commit<<

I am 100% certain this panadol rt will last beyond his exit from the country. The girl owns his heart, its written all over his posts.

Here is how it will happen. Just before its time to leave, Panadol will be so overwhelmed with emotion that he will make a big commitment to her. Or, if he manages to exit without a commitment, back in farangland she will call daily and he will miss her so much that he will then make the commitment.

Panadol, don't let the bar buyout become an issue. Next time she brings it up, just tell her "not my problem" and refuse to discuss it further. Its a good idea to go to pattaya. But you won't have fun. You'll be thinking about her. Sorry to be negative but its how i see it.

good advice MaiLuk

dont let this retirement barfine be your problem! Tell her "up to you!" or even better, tell her "I am not stupid" and see what kind of story this WHORE will make up this time! Sorry, honesty makes me sound like an ass!

Mai Luk is right, you will be overwhelmed at some point and you will be the guy with a drum stick up his ass paying for a girl he SOMETIMES loves!

The point is: IF YOU REALLY LOVE A GIRL you dont have to think twice, you just know it! If you have loved a woman before you know what I mean!

Mai Luk is freaking wrong ;) about Pattaya, because when you see the c-cup twins you forget the name of your girl and I will personally bitch slap you for every sad face you make ;)

PS, take a deep breath, summon up a large chunk of willpower, get on a bus to pattaya...do it very very soon.....like today, if you can...You will forget, it will just be a nightmare for a few days...

The retirement barfine should be a HUGE red flag...tells you all you need to know...its utter bullshit and it goes straight into the pockets of all concerned...for this girl to even try this is just awful. She is a player, she knows you are a good guy...she is taking advantage and playing you.

Bite the bullet, you will feel better after a short time, trust me...been there, seen it, done it ad nauseum...

CT, i wanna meet those twins dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be down there in 5 weeks...ho hum....

ZN is right, she is taking advantage that you are a good guy! I am usually not doing this but if you wanna come down here jump in the taxi, i get you accomondation for about 1k baht in the bulding of my condo!

here is what I have to offer

1) C-Cup Twins

2) The former Official Honda Model in Thailand (works bar now, lol)

3) The Hottest Body Girl In Pattaya (fitness instructor, works bar 3 times a week)

4) 40+ top sexy free lancers

5) The top show girls of the cities top bar

6) 10+ married girls around 22-25 keen to please anyone except their husbands

7) a bunch of real nice girls with a warm heart to hang out with!

ZN, see you in 5 weeks, I hope the twins won't be seperated by some bloke who wants to marry one of them! There are always idiots who wanna spoil our fun! I was thinking of setting up a fund for them with their customers, they should never be seperated since their service is unique!

ZN is right, she is taking advantage that you are a good guy! I am usually not doing this but if you wanna come down here jump in the taxi, i get you accomondation for about 1k baht in the bulding of my condo!

1) C-Cup Twins

3) The Hottest Body Girl In Pattaya (fitness instructor, works bar 3 times a week)

ZN, see you in 5 weeks, I hope the twins won't be seperated by some bloke who wants to marry one of them! There are always idiots who wanna spoil our fun! I was thinking of setting up a fund for them with their customers, they should never be seperated since their service is unique!

I simply can't refuse an offer like that. Wish I could jump on the bus today, but have a few other things to organise. In about a week I should be able to have all this mess sorted out, and then start partying in Pattaya.

Thanks for the good advise and help man!!!

I just have to stick to my guns - be honest.

1) C-Cup Twins

Dude don't for get me I'll be there on the 7th :bow: Sounds like serious action :beer::chili:

Archived