The long, long time

panadolsandwich

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How about a different movie or series then?

The bellhop that panadol stood down could be played by California gov Arnold for the muscular, intimidating effect.

Who will be played by Pee Wee Herman?

This is actually a good idea. Although I propose setting the whole story in LA, because noone is going to believe someone like Arnold ever worked as a bellhop in Thailand. Or else he can become a hotel manager in the script?

Also the scene where I kick the bellhop's arse could be made even more dramatic if the BG comes home early when he has the upper hand, and she finishes the bellhop off with a beer bottle on his head?

Then we kiss and make up? Then the bellhop wakes up again...

A lot has changed since the last post. The balance has now become more even. She has had to come clean to me about a couple of things; since I've stayed with her so long. Coaxing doesn't even describe it. Getting one of these girls to tell the truth, means you already need to know it, and if you think that will be enough, think again, getting her to admit is another story.

There's the issue of who's ratting her out (actually I used my own devices to work it out). Why do you want to know. The complete change of subject. Never admitting it, btw.

Oh yeah, what I'm getting at - guess what she's married already!

I think it's fair to assume that these girls are perhaps superior at manipulation in so many ways it would confuse you just to consider it.

Inaccurate denial is the word for it. Even with hard evidence, she'll inaccurately deny that it ever happened. She'll do this till the buffalos come home.

It doesn't change much for me however, except an easier reason to move her out. I should tell you that what I heard was that the husband is a complete prick that refuses to divorce her. What do you think.

Anyhow, turns out she's a liar - big surprise eh! Truth is I'm not really upset about it, just look at this whole thing as a fairly cheap training cost (and a good time).

Funny how these things tend to work themselves out without too much prodding (or should I say lot's of prodding!).

"Getting one of these girls to tell the truth, means you already need to know it"

Yes, or at least you should assume that you know it, otherwise they will outplay you and make you try to feel bad for not believing her!

Dont believe her that the guy doesnt wanna divorce her, that is most likely utter bullshit!

You aren't upset about it because you have no real feelings for her, I am sure it is bugging you a bit but after all you are relieved because NOW you have a reason to kick her ass out of your condo!

To some degree they are all liars and so are we, it is getting nasty when the is a husband all of a sudden! Remember my post about a love interest, a so called GTG when my guts told me that her story is a lie, when I was back in LOS 3 days she didn't stop fighting for me and after all she admitted to have 6 sponsors! Hence she never worked in a bar but she is a smart girl! She still expected me to take her on as a girlfriend (for free)!

Kick this little girlie out, coming clean is a nice thing to do but not after 2 months and a lot of presure. You can be sure that you don't even know 50% of the truth!

Look at her in a peaceful moment, say nothing and see how sweet she is. See it with your own eyes, this poor little thing looks like she couldn't hurt a fly and at home is her husband getting ting tong for her!

It is a fucked up world, don't fuck it up more by harbouring a lying skank!

Remember my first advice in a situation like that? The one how to toss out a BG from your crib! It is the advice you don't like, exactly this line would end all this shit in 1 minute!

Come down here to Pattaya for a few days, I will show you the C-Cup Twins, 2 wee little girls twin sisters who exclusively go together! These girls bring you back on track and they look just beautiful!

"Getting one of these girls to tell the truth, means you already need to know it"

Yes, or at least you should assume that you know it, otherwise they will outplay you and make you try to feel bad for not believing her!

Dont believe her that the guy doesnt wanna divorce her, that is most likely utter bullshit!

You aren't upset about it because you have no real feelings for her, I am sure it is bugging you a bit but after all you are relieved because NOW you have a reason to kick her ass out of your condo!

To some degree they are all liars and so are we, it is getting nasty when the is a husband all of a sudden! Remember my post about a love interest, a so called GTG when my guts told me that her story is a lie, when I was back in LOS 3 days she didn't stop fighting for me and after all she admitted to have 6 sponsors! Hence she never worked in a bar but she is a smart girl! She still expected me to take her on as a girlfriend (for free)!

Kick this little girlie out, coming clean is a nice thing to do but not after 2 months and a lot of presure. You can be sure that you don't even know 50% of the truth!

Look at her in a peaceful moment, say nothing and see how sweet she is. See it with your own eyes, this poor little thing looks like she couldn't hurt a fly and at home is her husband getting ting tong for her!

It is a fucked up world, don't fuck it up more by harbouring a lying skank!

Remember my first advice in a situation like that? The one how to toss out a BG from your crib! It is the advice you don't like, exactly this line would end all this shit in 1 minute!

Come down here to Pattaya for a few days, I will show you the C-Cup Twins, 2 wee little girls twin sisters who exclusively go together! These girls bring you back on track and they look just beautiful!

Sound advise. I tell you, I will be getting my arse down to Pattaya as soon as possible, as these girls sound like the true antidote. Thanks man.

Reasonably sure the guy won't divorce her, mainly out of pettiness (don't blame him). Also he made some trouble for her with Australian immigration which seemed like useless dicking around from the sound of it. I get the feeling she doesn't want the divorce, mainly so she can come and go at will to Australia, and also allow this guy to accumulate more assets before it gets time to carving them up.

Although I also gather she fucked around a fair bit in Australia before returning back to Thailand about 1 year ago. Of course she's been fucking around since then. Yeah she's a right little charmer this one.

She *does* look sweet! She had these photos taken about six months ago at one of those studios that do all the makeup and everything, and put the girl in the best possible light. The photos might as well have in big capital letters across the top - 'SWEET AND INNOCENT'. She's a right little charmer alright. Think *sex* kitten, but sweet and innocent - then you'll be getting the general idea. It's true artwork - wish I could post them here.

Sends the photos to all and sundry, msn, email anyone who ever bought her a drink it seems. What is more she gets away with murder with her friends - who treat her like an angel nevertheless. Two months and I don't have a clue why - 'cept she is just *so* sweet and innocent!

Leads me to think she is purposely making a cosmic joke, like some kind of nouveau, fashionista artiste. Truely fascinating, and something I'm glad to have witnessed.

Anyhow since the big rebalance - her feelings have become 'stronger'. She doesn't even ask for money anymore, and I keep hinting I'm broke. This is making me nervous as you can imagine. She's saying she will be quitting the bar at the end of the month. She's determined to stay with me!

Also me kicking her out; it's going to cause huge loss of face for her with her friends, who now consider me her boyfriend.

Also, I'm going to miss her friends; some of whom are really nice people. Two months I've been making good friends, it seems such a shame to have to wash it all away.

Just seems at the moment the easiest thing will be to just leave the country, come back again later and not let *anyone* move in!

Also me kicking her out; it's going to cause huge loss of face for her with her friends

up to her!

don't give a fuck! Wake up man you are way too nice!

Respecting a person is a good thing but if your respect is growing over you own well beeing you are doing something wrong! Stop handicap yourself!

These "Sweet and Innocent" pics ...

i have an entire stash of them! It is just a picture and you SERIOUSLY have to stop making up excuses to keep her! That thing is way over the hill and you have to admit that there are more sweet girls out there! My ex hast this wee little body and this mini-mouse voice, she is a good girl but she also fucked about 3000 to 5000 men in several short time hotels! Now she is in Bahrain serving illegally the arab culture with her services! She loves me whole heartedly but she loves money 1 notch more than me! The same goes for you bird! She likes you, maybe loves you but of you run out of money she will not care if you loose face, she will leave you! Period!

Please understand that she is a hooker and that the loss of face is part of the job. She get payed as long as the customer wants her to stay in order to that she is giving you an illusion! She might feel what she tells you but only because she gets payed for it!

Seriously dude!

Dump her! She lied to you about some major events, what else do you need to know?

OK. Quick question - she's been talking about leaving the bar at the end of the month - says the bar wants some big payout if she still stays with me.

I know, I know - they aren't getting one satang from me and she'll be out on her arse soon anyway.

Was curious if you have heard of this payout before, how the hell can they enforce it!!!

OK. Quick question - she's been talking about leaving the bar at the end of the month - says the bar wants some big payout if she still stays with me.

I know, I know - they aren't getting one satang from me and she'll be out on her arse soon anyway.

Was curious if you have heard of this payout before, how the hell can they enforce it!!!

This was just discussed in the "In Love" thread!

Call it however you wan it, I call it retirement barfine! This thing does officially not excist but these mamasans and you telak just love to scam you for that! Cent has mentionend that the girl might owe the bar some money from upfront payments and she could leave if she pays her debts! Fact is a girl can leave whenever she wants! They assume if the girls has a farang that he is in love enough to pay that hoax fee!

Your little honey is a scammer! PERIOD

ps

you will find at least 20 others who will disagree with what I have just said because they payed the fine before! :doah:

pss

leave that girl alone!

Archived