Inexpensive Hotels Near Nana Plaza??

potica69

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This sounds great! What are the names of some of their hotels in Pattaya??

Potica, I stay at dynasty soi 13 in pattaya fairly often. Just off of second road. 1200 baht a night so you could do a lot better price wise. If you don't mind the price it is a decent hotel only a few years old.

But it doesn't have the character of dynasty in BKK. Not sure i'm gonna handle this demolition too well. I like things to stay the same. Change is unhealthy for an old sanuker. Its a bad omen. Maybe i won't go to soi 4 anymore.

But it doesn't have the character of dynasty in BKK. Not sure i'm gonna handle this demolition too well. I like things to stay the same. Change is unhealthy for an old sanuker. Its a bad omen. Maybe i won't go to soi 4 anymore.

Correctly stated!

It is a sad day when they take away my memories. And take away sites, sounds, and buildings that provide comfort to my soul.

Thanks Simie, I have to save that number in case I need an inexpensive place to stay in December. One place for those on small budget could be Holiday Palace on Suk soi 3 opposite Bamboo beer bar, it used to be 500 baht when I stayed there and ok for the price if you get a room in the upper floors.

Shygye, the Dynasty Grand in soi 6 is supposed to be a superior hotel to the ordinary Dynasty. I would think they would keep the refurbished Dynasty in soi 4 around the same priced as the Nana and Majestic suites. Otherwise they will miss out on the 1200-1500 baht a night crowd which seem to be the main market in soi 4. If they upgrade the Dynasty to another Dynasty Grand the one on soi 6 would be half empty all the time.

Simie.

Archived