Inexpensive Hotels Near Nana Plaza??

potica69

potica:

Dynasty Inn was mentioned. Its on Soi 4 directly across the road from Nana Hotel. Dynasty is one of my "primary" hotels (as opposed to secondary hotels i stay at when the primaries are all full). It is a 100% punter hotel so anything goes. Very clean (some will dispute this based on the fact that everything is not bran new), 24 hour food that is good to have when nothing else available. Price is 1095 baht. Drawback: Has no pool.

The Dynasty Inn Grande was built about a year ago. From sukhumvit it is a short walk down soi 4, then turn at your first left and there it is. Stayed there and everything was good and has a pool. Also has a 24 hour bar but without any crowds, just the occasional hotel guest and his girl hanging around. Very nice bar BTW and 24 hour food. Has a pool. Going on memory, price was 1800 baht but they claimed they would be raising the price to 2300 baht.

Caveat: The one time i took two girls to my hotel was at the DIG. They tried to get a 500 baht joiner fee for a 3rd guest (your first lady is always free). I got out of paying but seems both dynasties have this joiner fee if you bring two girls home. Someone should have a talk with management it is just stupid for a hotel like dynasty to charge a joiner fee under any circumstance.

Mentors, Grand Inn on soi 3: I have seen this mentioned years ago. Can you give the rundown on the place? Clientele is OK? And clean?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stayed at the Dynasty last month.. Half of it is being demolished (the part on Soi 4) and demolition was happening day and night. The reception is in the part at the back down an alley. I got shit when I took two girls in to watch TV. The bitch at reception wanted me to pay extra. The next day, one of my girls bumped into a friend that works in reception who said the first one was bullshitting and there is no extra charge.

The place is a shithole and I won't be going back there.

Oh . . . the Dynasty is a good hotel. Lots of long time return punters.

Always friendly with me and my LT gals.

And free bus ride to Pattaya if one stays at one of the Dynasty hotels in Pattaya for two nights. Done that too. Minibus is open to all to ride to Pattaya at a charge of 350 baht if you don't plan to stay at any Dynasty hotel. Leaves at 11:00 AM daily.

Swan Inn on Soi 4 above the pool hall (sort of) had decent cheap rooms. Golden Palace is clean, but otherwise a dump. Basically a short time room (at least the room I got) And was sort os a depressing place to be in. Maybe a different room...?or at least one with a shower curtain and window...basically, it was a cleaner version on PB hotel.

Archived