Keeping 'n00bs' and 'falang chumpy' out of harms way

BKKanalist

Number 19: If you want to go with freelancers Theramae, soi 7, etc. make some friends. There is a girl who divides her time between the biergarten and new wave on soi 7. We went together a couple times, but stopped as we became very close friends. When I see her and she is alone I usually sit down next to her and she will automatically put all her drink bins in my bin. I pick up her tab often. I take her out for dinner every now and then also. What I get is a rock solid scouting report on all of the talent at soi 7 biergarten, gullivers, and new wave. She knows exactly what i like, I trust her, and she puts the puck right on the stick several times a week......

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Final rule. There are no rules. Anyone can be a victim, no one is 100% safe, not the new guy following the rules, not the seasoned vetern. It can happen to anyone at anytime. All you can *maybe* do is minimize the loss when it does happen.

As for having people watch your back or people you trust...? People change, and if desparate can change quickly/dramatically. Hence don't get the idea that you are safe because you bring candy, buy drinks etc...all this goes down the toilet when bigger scores are needed. NEVER forget, this is all about money, and *SOME* people will betray you and sell you out in a heart beat if need be.

No way Hippie. I am super duper sanuk master falang no 1.

I see all concerning 'sanuk'. I know all concerning 'sanuk'. I pick 100% winners. Sweethearts that get nasty in bed, have the softest smoothest skin, jet black silky hair, jai dee, and excellent teeth. All the while they are shy and humble when in the public eye. No attitude and appreciative of the attention jedi sanuk master buddha sprinkles upon them.

In reality I am only 100% sure of two things...

#1 - I am full of shit

#2 - If gadfly uses the term 'metric' again I will track him down and pie him in the face.

I have been on a hot streak as of late. Last nights selection was superb, as was the night before......I quit drinking to really concentrate on porkage and boy is it paying off.

SAAANNNNNNOOOOOOKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

If gadfly uses the term 'metric' again I will track him down and pie him in the face.

Ok, this explains your use of "metric" in the other thread. Actually, I wasn't the first to use this term. I like using that term because someone here - before you - used it to take an extreme and indefensible position and then wouldnâ??t back down, providing me with a great way to stir the pot whenever this issue comes up. :stirthepo

(The smarter move is the move you just took - it prevents me from raking you over the coals again because of your earlier metric comment.)

Archived