Angels Disco

potica69

The thermae is not good, sure there are some ladies, but they are not 'A' grade lookers...in fact some of them would struggle to achieve any letter on a full alphabet grading system....

Was there very briefly last night...i saw no reason to stay...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thermae is like trying to hit a big score in craps.. more times than not you spend money and crap out :D :D IMHO

a mate convinced me to go sometime like a week back and it had literally been at least 1 or 2 years since i'd been around. the crowd was decent lots of japanese and more lookers than i would've ever expected. not as dark as angels either, which is a blessing to all :bow:

my mate goes regularly and said, "yeah that was a really great night there.. it has not been that good since or before that for months."

YMMV drastically???! :dunno:

Cheers,

the_numbers

Used to close consistently at 2 am with an occasional 2:30am closing. But i haven't been in almost a year.

When they write the new constitution i hope they think about extending these silly closing hours!

I can't remember exactly' date=' what was it again this country depends on? Yellow shirts on monday, rice or tourism? I think I recall it was tourism! Why not open untill 6am, more money, more jobs more taxes! I will never understand lawmakers, probably 80yo guys who never went out longer than 11pm!

[/quote']

Because you are in a Budhist country where the government (or lack of now) doesn't make the laws for you and I, it makes the laws based on the local population. These guys in control want little "nor" in bed at 10am, teetoal, non-smoker and clean of drugs, by extending the hours, which in all honesty go's completely against the Budhist way of life, will only turn out deviant corrupt and evil people.....bit like that Thaksin fella....

My last trip' date=' about six weeks ago, I landed at Don Muang about 11 PM. Got to the hotel around midnight, had to get housekeeping to bring up an extension cord. So I couldn't get out until 12:45 AM.

Angels was out of the question. I was on Sukhumvit Soi 11. [/quote']

Umm, sorry but I fail to see why Angels was "out of the question" at 12.45 am, when a) it's just 5 mins walk away and B) the earliest it closes is 2am. :dunno:

NOW he tells me!

I was going on the assumption that Angels was observing the 1 AM closing time rule.

Mai pen rai. The girl I pulled from Cafe Thermae was gorgeous and an absolute sweetheart.

Because you are in a Budhist country where the government (or lack of now) doesn't make the laws for you and I, it makes the laws based on the local population. These guys in control want little "nor" in bed at 10am, teetoal, non-smoker and clean of drugs, by extending the hours, which in all honesty go's completely against the Budhist way of life, will only turn out deviant corrupt and evil people.....bit like that Thaksin fella....

Well, dunno if that is the case! As you know yourself in PTY Closes at 3am, Marine I at 4am, Marine Plaza at 5am and Marine II at 6am and if you still don't have enough you can go to soi Buakao to pick up some freelancers in a pub!

my first trip to Thermae last Year in the company of a Member of this Board was interesting.

heard so much about the place and did see a few good looking Gals.

it was late and i was alone and looking for a bed warmer for the Night and made the effort to walk around and find a Girl to take to the hotel for the Night.

BUT I WAS REJECTED BY EVERY GIRL I APPROACHED.......

even the walk back to Nana proved fruitless with no Girl asking me to take them.

and i couldn't even pull in the Nana car park,Nana reception or Bar........

the Girlsin Thermae may not be the best but i was certainly the ugliest kid on the block that Night....no-one wanted me.

the next Night was different i picked up a FL who i spent 2 Days with and showed me a great time around BKK and it's environs.

i understand that regular visitors to Thermae will slag off the place but for me being a v1-2 time visitor i found it interesting.

my first trip to Thermae last Year in the company of a Member of this Board was interesting.

heard so much about the place and did see a few good looking Gals.

it was late and i was alone and looking for a bed warmer for the Night and made the effort to walk around and find a Girl to take to the hotel for the Night.

BUT I WAS REJECTED BY EVERY GIRL I APPROACHED.......

even the walk back to Nana proved fruitless with no Girl asking me to take them.

and i couldn't even pull in the Nana car park,Nana reception or Bar........

the Girlsin Thermae may not be the best but i was certainly the ugliest kid on the block that Night....no-one wanted me.

the next Night was different i picked up a FL who i spent 2 Days with and showed me a great time around BKK and it's environs.

i understand that regular visitors to Thermae will slag off the place but for me being a v1-2 time visitor i found it interesting.

I can understand that :neener:

Archived