Angels Disco

potica69

You do have to have your attitude and energy state in the right place. Women (everywhere on the planet, not just in BKK, or Stateside) pick up on that, and won't have anything to do with a guy with the wrong attitude.

In this regard, Cafe Thermae is no different from Angels, and not much different from even NEP.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WD69. There are some selective hookers in the world, and in Bangkok. Street girls are pretty wide open, but you know as someone else mentioned in the thread it could be a vibe given from a guy because physical appearance seem to be able to be transcended ALOT.

Hell there are even some very choosy prozzies on Soi Cowboy.. might call them go go primadonnas or just hot pieces of ass :dunno::o

Either way its not always so black and white in the 'kok more gray, but who wants it to be? The ambiguities and variation are what makes it fun, and less like going to TESCO, IMHO.

Cheers,

theNumbers

I just left the car park area in question getting a nana burger for good measure to settle the alcohol in the bloodstream.

Half that lot are blokes anyways :eek: :eek: However, there are selective prozzies in go go area as I said in my post. The carpark venue is not famous for them as you point out...

Cheers,

theNumbers

...my first trip to Thermae last Year in the company of a Member of this Board was interesting.

heard so much about the place and did see a few good looking Gals.

it was late and i was alone and looking for a bed warmer for the Night and made the effort to walk around and find a Girl to take to the hotel for the Night.

BUT I WAS REJECTED BY EVERY GIRL I APPROACHED...

:drunk::clown::drunk: [color:red]????[/color]

(You still on the sauce, then, cock?) :doah:

Been there. :rolleyes:

jack :help:

Archived