Patpong Rocks in low season....

buddha

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Z,

I am not sure why any guy under 50 would intentional look for a GF in a PFP venue?

Relationships surely do develop there once the guy convinces himself his girl is different than the other whores...

I would guess more than 90% of the guys go to PFP for sex and fun in the exchange for that paper called money...

The other 10% actually do go there to snag out-in-the open low-hanging fruit; just won't admit it was intentional vs just something that happens..

CB

OKAY-- can anyone give up the freelancer info near, in, and around the pong?

Funky dojos and the R&B/hip-hop place next door....plus Lucifers...but go late, like after midnight...gives you 2 hours to pull...if you can't by then, i guess you can always go back to the missus...LOL....

There are a couple of bars that have bands opposite to foodland and on that corner where freelancers go late on.....weekends are best....late on....sometimes there's a lot, other times not....i've been offered ladies, 3 at a time....it gets a bit hectic sometimes...

...found that my favourite has stopped work though and opened a shop...i imagine she had enough sponsorship money to retire....good luck to her......

hi zn' date='

her name doesn't start with a "T" by any chance?

though not of the same standard as a few short years ago, camelot is still easily the most enjoyable gg-bar around.

cheers,

cw[/quote']

No, it starts with an L...very small petit slim and pretty...i was gutted she had left, but glad she got out, she looks after her son alone...hope she makes it....but then her name could've started with any letter, seems many of them have multiple names...

BOLLOCKS. music too loud, full of japs, quality far lower than anywhere else, smoke filled dungeons, touts that you just want to tell to fuck off, scammers, pickpockets, violent farangs (at all nite venues)....do i need to go on? cowboy is by far the bset place as its relaxed (if you dont think so your going to the wrong bars), good layout, minimal hassles. as for the girls doing the two step that'll happen anywhere ive even seen it in pattaya for christs sake

Ah I hear a newbie talking and reciting what he has perhaps heard from others or thinks he should be hearing. There are very few touts these days and if you want to tell them to fuck off why don't you? Scammers, pickpockets, violent farangs ....... please! I have been a Patpong regular for 18 years and I seem to somehow have missed all of them. That said I do like the Cowboy but in the last year or two it has got much more pushy and so Patpong is still my fav.

Yes, there are touts....but they easily recognize if you are going to allow them to hustle you.

A 'fuck off' really isn't required is it?

I mean I usually get away with a smile and a 'Mai Oww Khrap', the second attempt will be a 'Where you go?' Another smile and a 'Mee Luuu' gets me by that person for several passes on any given night.

I mean if you think about it the guy knows 4 maybe five sentences of english. They aren't even complete sentences:

'Sexy lady dvd?'

'Sexy Lady massage?'

'Ping pong show?'

'where you go?'

'Falang cheap Charlie!!' [or some insult along those lines]

I've never been insulted by a tout at or near a p4p venue. I feel this is because I am friendly towards them and answer their questions. Ignoring someone is the most disrespectful thing that you can do to someone.

I don't like the tailors in Pattaya who want to shake hands. That's wack. You're a stranger so don't put me in a position where I have to feel uncomfortable about not shaking your hand. That will never fail to make me flee from your shop.

The touts on patpong are part of the fun. Once they know you to be a nice guy they back off and hit you with a waa dee when you pass by.

No one has mentioned what I don't like about Pong....they let the katoeys mix with the bgs...That doesn't happen at NP as far as I have seen....fooled once, fuck me I guess....This was a few years ago before I knew better....I was in this big bar on the corner ..Kings Castle?...a few too many drinks when a whole load of "stunners" started dancing..damn one was cute....I just couldn't resist and took her to my place...but she had an uncommonly bad attitude - either the snottiest "ain't I beautiful" bg I have ever come across or a real queen of a katoey...still don't know, but my dick was not impressed and I just paid "her" and sent her on her way...She spent most of the time in the bathroom on the cellphone--pussy looked real as could be...I don't want to have to be so vigilant when I go out for a night of fun...I have not been back to the Pong since - and SC seems lame - give me NP and the Rainbow girls any day - although half of them just seem to sneer at me and say "now fuckin way",...an utterly gorgeous one eventually sucumbs to the lure of what lies in my pants...my back pocket, that is..

No one has mentioned what I don't like about Pong....they let the katoeys mix with the bgs...That doesn't happen at NP as far as I have seen

LOL, you have issues. NP bars mix in katoeys much more often than patpong! If I tried to make a list of them in Nana it would be a mile long and I'm not talking about the katoey only bars. But the silver lining is your Rainbow bars are safe, however the small girls in those bars tend to hold out for Japanese customers.

Soi Cowboy is better if you don't like katoeys mixed in bars, though there are a very few about. But hey, if you are attracted to someone, big deal if it turns out to be a katoey. Just get over and resolve any denial you may have.

Archived