Patpong Rocks in low season....

buddha

I gotta say that Patpong is destroying both nana and soi cowboy in the areas of 'general fun' and 'quality of girls'.

First lets discuss nana - nana sucks. High pressure, expensive, and as gadfly will reassure us dangerous as hell. The real problem with nana is that it only has p4p so during low season there is a desperation hanging in the air. It is also n00b central. This is the first place Khun 'wet behind the ears' heads to.

Okay now lets discuss cowboy - cowboy sucks. Way too pushy, and the format of bars sucks...gogogogogogogogogogo.... nothing worse than seeing bar after bar of girls too bored to dance and doing the thai two step. You know what I'm talking about. This jig is only performed in Thailand. There is no variety in cowboy, oh sure head on over to toy bar and get ravaged, but c'mon. The low seasondesperation hangs thicker in cowboy than in nana.

Okay now head over to the 'pong. Night market, hmmmm I sure ain't buying, as it is way overpriced, but it sure looks a lot better, hmmmmm beer bars and gogo bars, and hostess bars, shows, a quick trip up the street is heaven for the homos, katoey bars for the tourists, and there are some really quality girls dancing....who are very willing to cut deals.....some real variety in the pong fellas...not just....low season JAY VEE buy me cola desperation......

Highlights: Camelots Castle [some real smokers]

Super Star [WOW]

Executive Lounge [some real cuties and a good house band playing rat pack favorites, it's almost like stepping into the Thai version of goodfellas].

Pussy Collection [The ugliest butch bull dyke management team in the biz, and some hotties]

The only thing the pong is missing is a good quality freelancer hangout.....not counting the after hours 'twilo' where one needs earplugs......

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree to an extent...camelots used to be my favourite...used to know a lot of the girls, but a few left and it seemed to dwindle...and decline....very much career minded girls though there, will take as many customers as possible in one night etc...very into scam the farang too and high pressure sales technique if you don't know the deal....it taught me a lot when i first came here....not all of it good though.

There are some good places to go for freelancers...it has it all...but it's not a good place to find a girlfriend!!!!!! You will be scammed.

zombienation :"There are some good places to go for freelancers...it has it all...but it's not a good place to find a girlfriend!!!!!!"

A.] Thats where I met my girlfriend, patpong [not camelots castle]...I disagree.

B.] Where are the freelancers? Even us married guys need some strange tang right?

A) Arggggghhhhhhhhhh. Really........!

B) Check out funky dojos and the hip hop/r&b bar next to it (they are connected and use the same hong nam), with live band on and off nightly...go around 11-12...closes 2-2.30am...if you haven't found a very sexy fit girl by then, find nearest soldier and swear allegience to toxin, i mean, thaksin, whilst shouting vive le revolution, or words to that effect, preferably in thai...

I hope Mrs B understands the concept of sharing a bed.

Went to Camelots tonight, saw some of my old regulars...damn, the fittest ones are back...yaba girl was there again, she is so hot, but crazy as a goose. I miss the old days and 3-somes...found that my favourite has stopped work though and opened a shop...i imagine she had enough sponsorship money to retire....good luck to her......

BOLLOCKS.

music too loud, full of japs, quality far lower than anywhere else, smoke filled dungeons, touts that you just want to tell to fuck off, scammers, pickpockets, violent farangs (at all nite venues)....do i need to go on?

cowboy is by far the bset place as its relaxed (if you dont think so your going to the wrong bars), good layout, minimal hassles. as for the girls doing the two step that'll happen anywhere ive even seen it in pattaya for christs sake

Yeah, Nana, dangerous as hell, which is why typically spend at least one night a week there practicing Jedhi mind control techniques on unsuspecting members of this site. Seriously, I have avoided Patpong for quite some time for all of the obvious reasons (none of them having anything to do with violence).

Are you saying you re-discovered and now appreciate Patpong (that is, it hasn't changed, but you have) or that Patpong has changed and upgraded itself? If the latter, I need to check this out.

Went to Camelots tonight, saw some of my old regulars...damn, the fittest ones are back

OK, now I remember why I stopped visiting Patpong. Last time I was in Patpong I was thinner and in better shape than most of the BGs I saw, and that is damning with faint praise. Are you a saying that Patpong now has slimmer trimmed down BGs? Not challenging you on this, but just want to know (and hoping you're right).

Someone, maybe you, posted about a hip hop place. Where is that in relation to Camelot or Kings I or II? Because I haven't been in Patpong in ages, I will need to use some old landmarks to get my bearings. Several more questions (I feel like god damn tourist asking these questions): (1) approximately when does Lucifers close (you can say 'a bit after' 2 am if you think the MiB look at this site)? (2) Any other good late night venues (the steps in front of McDonalds on Silom doesn't count)? (You know, like that mythical place near Soi 5.) (3) Anything in this area even remotely similiar to Q Bar?

Well, the old Chinese restaurant on the corner of the soi between Patpong 1 & 2, kitty-corner from Radio City is an OK hip-hop club now.

And Cosmos on Patpong 2 is the still finest hostess bar in Bangkok, especially if you live/work in BKK. Executive is a close second, but I very much miss my A-list gal Miss Timbers who worked there, so it still pains me to go in LOL!

But the nightmarket, touts and taxi mafia make it an ass-kicking to go to Patpong 1 IMHO. Save it for special occasions, I do.

I'm with Wine-r on Cowboy...pretty hassle free, *especially* in the low season. Maybe you were hanging out in the Iranian's bars (Midnite, Spice, Deja) which are known to be high pressure? The rest are not IME.

Cheers,

SD

Archived