Would you break in a new TG ?

OCgringo

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well a friend of mine who turned me on to LOS. Ended up marrying a 20 yr.old girl/ child from the Phippines.. She said his baby.. OK..

He's now 55. They been together 1 yr. He does all the cooking cleaning and laundry. He says she has her hands full with the baby. Plus he works a full time job.. big gap there. He says things going good,but does'nt call as often as before or email. To me big gap. but what works for one won't work for the other. that's my :twocents:

I think a Pino at least has some English knowledge ,

makes things much easier ,

but the age difference would be the hard thing ,

just having something to talk about every day,

OC

PS,,,,,,maybe we make to much about talking ,

if you are happy to be taken care of , and she is happy to do it , (OK you are helping her family) then having long conversations about the alignment of the planets etc are not really needed.....

PS,,,,,,maybe we make to much about talking ,

if you are happy to be taken care of , and she is happy to do it , (OK you are helping her family) then having long conversations about the alignment of the planets etc are not really needed.....

Okay, talkings, tempers and attitudes aside...

how would it make you feel to live with a 18yo virgin for 1 month. Would you care about her feelings?

I would only be 16 years older than her and I still consider that a huge gab! An 18yo virgin can't STAGE like a bar queen, it is very likely that you will realise that she rather would be with someone else right now! This girl from up country is probably the first time in BKK a giant city, with a man she doesn't know and he wants her to do something she has never done before, something that hurts the first times! She might even cry. How does that make you feel? How could one possibly enjoy it?

I find that a very terrible scenario and just because her parents are eager enough to sell the virginity of their child doesn't mean that an educated man has to buy it!

I know it is not pedophile to do that but it is also not so far away from it! Very borderline to me because if someone has the desire to do this, I don't want to know what could happen when he enjoys it!....

A junkie wasn't starting his drug career with heroin, he was smoking pot (legal in some places)

My lucky son did just that.

Found himself a uni girl from Buriram two years ago when he was attending thai classes.

He is doing an MBA in Bangkok now and hooking up with uni girl. They both will finish studing summer 2007 and will live happily together the rest of there life, so the tale goes...

Archived