Would you break in a new TG ?

OCgringo

following the other thread,

you can get a "new" girl from up-country.

just turned 18 years old , beautiful (whatever that means to you) ,no kids, eager to make some baht, eager to learn English but knows nothing now,

But you must have her for 30 days , you cannot butterfly , only her , either up-country or in Bangkok. She is pretty much with you 24/7 for these 30 days as she knows no-one in BKK,

Would you do it ?

OC

PS : I guess you could call this a mail order bride trial run,

PSS: no I did not put in my order :)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. I'm too much of a butterfly to do something like that.

Also, the idea of an 18 year old to me is not appealing at all.

18 is really just a kid.

Hard enough to get a conversation with a regular, experienced bar girl. What the heck is a wide-eyed 18 year old hayseed just fresh off the bus possibly going to be able to have a conversation about.

More trouble than it's worth and I could think of better ways to spend my baht.

Sounds like a recipe for trouble...you will be enjoying her "valvet vice"...she will be goo-goo gaa-gaa stary-eyed over her hansum man...30 days, you will start to have some feelings for her (unless she is big zero)...then 30 days are up, maybe she is thinking of her Thai BF bak home, or is eyeing up some other man...and you will be left at the side of the road...

nahhhh...Ok for short time, a few days maybe every few weeks until she is too jaded to enjoy or you have moved on to another adventure.

Well 18 and fresh out of the rice paddies? :) that might be great if you can speak better Thai. than I do.But 30 days I would'nt be able to handle it. Sounds great to have a virgin, but then you have to teach them to do things right. I hate teaching a girl how to smoke me/ :censored: Last one nicked the poor guy with her teeth and broke the skin :cussing:

Thanks but no thanks. I'll stick the the ones that know what they are doing :sex::sex:

>Would you do it ?<

You? answer also depends on "your" age.

In my late 50's, I wouldn't dream of doing that. As MooNoi said, 18 is too close to being a child.

Then, if i were 24 myself, i might be tempted. But then, at 24 I didn't even know of the existence of thailand, let alone what was available here. if only i had known, maybe my life would have been totally different........

I think an 18 year old deserves being initiated by someone a bit closer to her age, and preferably of same culture, and a lover rather then a client.

Have you ever spent 24 x 7 with a young girl? I had to live with my niece for a month, totally platonic, but I tell you, while we had fun chatting and talking, for the first few days she thought it was fun, I thought it was cute, by day 3 she was glad school was starting and I was glad to stay back at work. The mental gap is too far. It'll drive you NUTS if you spend 24x7 with her that long.

18/older doesn't work for a month unless you really like them and they like you.

Now a few nights with her could be fun, but after day 3 I think I'd be happy to show her the door.

DOG

I think an 18 year old deserves being initiated by someone a bit closer to her age, and preferably of same culture, and a lover rather then a client.

I actually just said the same thing in my own gibberish words in the other thread, didn't read your response, sorry for the copy!

In response to the OP

Like Ikkrang said, it depends on the age of the guy, if he is a young guy himself it might work!

Young girls at these ages are incredibly annoying, you gotta be very patient or very desperate to do that! 24/7 never works regardless the age of any person involved in this setup! 24/7 for 30 days is THE pain in the ass and would not even work with a person you love! Everyobody needs his space and his privacy!

Archived