Would you break in a new TG ?

OCgringo

[quote=

how would it make you feel to live with a 18yo virgin for 1 month. Would you care about her feelings?

UHHHHH .....somehow you are making this a personal thing , as I said at the beginning "what if"

I am not doing it , no thoughts of doing it , but somehow you are taking this personal,

read the whole thing !

OC

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok just to play Devil's Advocate here...there are plenty of young girls out there who think, act and talk like they are much older. I will give you a perfect example. On my last trip I stayed 4 days with an extended family up north. Your typical farming family. Cousins, aunties, nieces you get the picture. Two of the nieces are 13 or 14 years old. They can tell you everything there is to know about being a poor farm girl and how to hook a jai dee (sorry but it fits) How? Because they have cousins and aunts who have been players for years and that is what they talk about most of the time. I am not saying the OP is the same but don't ever underestimate how switched on these girls are no matter how young they are. For many it is about survival and they catch on real quick on how to play the game.

Ok just to play Devil's Advocate here...there are plenty of young girls out there who think, act and talk like they are much older. I will give you a perfect example. On my last trip I stayed 4 days with an extended family up north. Your typical farming family. Cousins, aunties, nieces you get the picture. Two of the nieces are 13 or 14 years old. They can tell you everything there is to know about being a poor farm girl and how to hook a jai dee (sorry but it fits) How? Because they have cousins and aunts who have been players for years and that is what they talk about most of the time. I am not saying the OP is the same but don't ever underestimate how switched on these girls are no matter how young they are. For many it is about survival and they catch on real quick on how to play the game.

eeek! yeah that makes sense to me, they will never learn that it is pronounced "Royal Garden" they will keep on saying "Loyal Gaden" but when there is some money to get by playing a farang they dont do mistakes!

Actually I dont know much about the farmers daughters too much, I had one as a girlfriend and her younger sister 15yo was approaching me a few times which I have seen as a joke and when I realised the fight between them two i thought she was an excemption! (still hoping)

PS' date=',,,,,maybe we make to much about talking ,

if you are happy to be taken care of , and she is happy to do it , (OK you are helping her family) then having long conversations about the alignment of the planets etc are not really needed.....[/quote']

Okay, talkings, tempers and attitudes aside...

how would it make you feel to live with a 18yo virgin for 1 month. Would you care about her feelings?

I would only be 16 years older than her and I still consider that a huge gab! An 18yo virgin can't STAGE like a bar queen, it is very likely that you will realise that she rather would be with someone else right now! This girl from up country is probably the first time in BKK a giant city, with a man she doesn't know and he wants her to do something she has never done before, something that hurts the first times! She might even cry. How does that make you feel? How could one possibly enjoy it?

I find that a very terrible scenario and just because her parents are eager enough to sell the virginity of their child doesn't mean that an educated man has to buy it!

I know it is not pedophile to do that but it is also not so far away from it! Very borderline to me because if someone has the desire to do this, I don't want to know what could happen when he enjoys it!....

A junkie wasn't starting his drug career with heroin, he was smoking pot (legal in some places)

Well, you were quite proud of yourself for turning a TG into a hooker. Thanks for the lesson in morality and ethics. :doah:

Well, you were quite proud of yourself for turning a TG into a hooker. Thanks for the lesson in morality and ethics. :doah:

Hey little man,

i know you are one of the guys who likes to twist stuff out of context! She was a Farang Tourist and she turned into a hooker when I was gone 2 weeks! The money i gave this girl was meant as support since she was broke and had no money to eat! I wasn't proud I thought it was funny since she was so against these things towards my friends! Don't pretend you didn't catch that! I know you did!

A Virgin and a way older man or underaged girls are a whole different topic, it is very serious and noone should support it, noone should exploit a child to make his long years dream come true! Doesn't matter if these girls are playing the game already, these are only words, inside she is still a child!

Archived