Gift Ideas

happyfarang2547

The t-shirts sound like a good idea. I just want to enhance the GFE a little. I would rather she see me as a cheap Charlie bearing t-shirts than a sucker bearing diamonds, money, and gold. As far as the best GFE is concerned it's probably more realistic to be seen as a cheap Charlie. I hear more wives and girlfriends complain their man is too cheap a lot more often than I hear they are too generous. The idea I get from other posts is in general the girls don't respect us which would be a requirement to be seen as generous and loving when giving expensive gifts. Without respect, there can be no love, which leaves the title "sucker". As other posters say, I'm sure there are exceptions and not everyone should refrain from giving diamonds, money, and gold. And not everyone is a sucker for doing it.

They will accept anything!

Actually IME when returning to see old "freinds" anything is good, cos it truly is the thought that counts.

But for just general giveaways anything tactile / that you can "play with" whilst sitting in a bar works well - breaks up the boredom for all concerned, and probably ends up with her / her freinds kids.

Archived