Losing the plot

jonjon058

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is this business about chuckwow writing a book? The amazon site gives no description of the book. Chuck you need to get a description up there if you really want to sell at least one copy :spank:

Yeah well I could write another book just about the trouble I've had with 'Losing the Plot'. Starting with getting it written, then published, and promoting the darn thing. It's too perverted for some, not perverted enough for others, too well written, not serious, too serious, snotty, stupid....I've heard it all. Bookstores won't touch it because of 'chuckwoww' so I changed it to C.Woww and that didn't help much.

Luckily I didn't give up my day job. It's been a very interesting experience and I can't complain....it's sold about 3000 copies and I've had some good feedback. Still waiting for the movie contract.

Now I could tell you how to get a copy but that would be advertising. Most people find it through a google search. Chuckwoww.....two ww's. :)

If you are really a good friend and you really feel that the girl is out for herself and not his interests then higher a PI to do the work, get the evidence (if it is there) and then make the case.

If there is no proof of a dupliciousness then by all means support your mate in his new life with his new wife.

I think Rickfarang is ultimately right, but as a compromise - if this can be done diplomatically - point him in the direction of this board. Wait a few weeks until this post is no longer active, and then using some pretext, say, visa advice or whatever, give him the url. If he has any doubts, and I suspect most guys who embark on this sort of adventure often do, he may post a query.

Or perhaps another poster just happens to start a post with the questions he should be asking shortly after he starts to visit this board? If that happens, the feedback will be varied, but generally very frank and candid, and it won't be coming from you.

Archived