Losing the plot

jonjon058

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, or maybe just the story about the bodybuilder in Pattaya whose girlfriend hired a "mawteuh sai rap jang" hit squad to take him out :doah: :doah:

You can do things like that in good fun as sort of a jibe/hint and not take it too far. There's a real danger in trying to judge people or tell someone else what is good for their life.

Plus you can always be wrong and have one of those "exceptional" three year+ marriages OH is talking about... :dunno: Oh, and there are some great songs about divorces to listen to when and if that time comes.

"Divorce Me C.O.D." Merle Travis

"D I V O R C E" Tammy Wynette

"Mexican Divorce" The Drifters

"Married by the Bible, Divorced by the Law" Hank Snow

For picking up the pieces.

Cheers,

the_numbers

How do you help a friend when they fall for one of these bar girls? I know someone in that situation. Relative newbie to the scene. Already divorced his wife over this girl and now is working on getting her into the US. I suppose I could be wrong about her but given how they met and the 20 year age difference I just don't see a happy ending to this.

Let him live his live the way he wants to. I guess his wife must have been some fat, man-like tart always quarrelling with him. And what's the problem with the 20-year age difference?

Oh, and there are some great songs about divorces to listen to when and if that time comes...

I'm partial to "Golden Shower of Hits (Jerks on 45)" by the Circle Jerks, as it tells the whole story, from dating to divorce LOL!

And Chuckie, I am firmly in the literary masterpiece camp, but there are some opposing views out there (no matter how wrong they may be).

Cheers,

SD

if he does not listen to your advise and even jeopardize friendship, he is not worth to be your friend!

Nah. The problem is when a friend demands that his advice be followed. At that point it is the friend giving advice who is screwing up the friendship, not the guy who loves his girl.

Sort of like the guys who post in the relationships forum. They give reasonable advice to a poster. But the original poster chooses another way. The guys giving advice then throw a hissy fit and call the original poster every name in the book.

Letting others choose their own way without judging them is what friendship is about.

Archived