have you ever hit up on hotel staff and hooked up with them?

theshaw66

the reason i ask this one i was staying at a hotel on soi 13 in pattaya(dont know if it's kool to say what hotel on here),and the girls there were all hott and i could totally see them getting propositioned from time to time...have to ever propositioned a hotel staff member and did she go for it for cash?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes indeed I have. I was living in a hotel in Chiang Mai with a girl who was screwing around a lot. Everybody knew, including me. One of the maids seemed to feel sorry for me. I gave her a hair drier and she was thrilled. After that she sort of filled in free of charge when my 'girlfriend' was off fucking one of her other customers.

heh :)

i would love to know the hotel, it is not uncool to say, it's up to you, you just shouldn't reveal where BGs live.

The hotels usually have all the same policy "don't hook up with a customer or you get fired, bitch"

Me and a friend of mine, a poster of this board :), were both staying at one of the top hotels in central Pattaya. We both hooked up with girls from there. He is now in love with his girl and I hope she is in love with him too. Mine had 3 sponsors already.

Since this is one of the top hotels I assume they earn more then i.E. the Dynasty Inn ;)

The basic Salary is 8,000B and usually they get a bonus of 4,000B to 7,000B. They work 6 days a week and 10 hours a day! They work 60 hours to earn what I sometimes spend in one night :shocked:

A nice Farang with money is most likely welcome! These so called GTGs turned out to be the most dangerous species for me, because they seem to have the same goals than the BGs but they are less predictable since they are a lot smarter!

actually I never thought I would for many reasons stated here but I did, and it was one of the most incredible sessions I've ever had in all my years of staying in Thailand. It was in a smaller hotel right around the corner from Nana, and the staff there knew me pretty well. This newer girl worked down at their small bar/restaurant (if you can call it that) and I'd been somewhat attracted to this new girl, and was always joking around with her. This is no different than a few girls I get to know and like to joke with on any trip. For some reason there was this little spark that grew into a flame and on my final night at the hotel before returning home we somehow got together. I don't remember how we ended up together in my room, or if it was her idea or mine, but it was probably the most intense sex I ever had, falling off the bed a few times and almost passing out from too high a pulse rate! Anyway, I was always glad I did that even though my trip a few months later she wasn't there. I don't think it was related (she found a better job). I didn't sleep with her again but you reminded me of a fantastic time, and I'm glad I did it even if it was just a one time thing.

Since this is one of the top hotels I assume they earn more then i.E. the Dynasty Inn

The basic Salary is 8,000B and usually they get a bonus of 4,000B to 7,000B. They work 6 days a week and 10 hours a day! They work 60 hours to earn what I sometimes spend in

funny you mention this hotel cause the one i'm talking bout is right next to it....lol

Me and a friend of mine, a poster of this board , were both staying at one of the top hotels in central Pattaya. We both hooked up with girls from there. He is now in love with his girl and I hope she is in love with him too. Mine had 3 sponsors already.

by the way what hotel would this be your talking bout?can u say?cause we may be talking about the same hotel...

Archived