have you ever hit up on hotel staff and hooked up with them?

theshaw66

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was staying in a hotel along Rama IV once and this note was written on a piece of hotel headed note paper and left next to my bed:

"Hello,my name is Ladda and I am your room maid and if you need anything and I mean ANYTHING,please dont be shy to ask.

Never followed it up but she was quite a fit piece of puss.I started a post about this three years ago.

Never done it and probably never will. If I did, it would only be on my way out of the hotel.

Along with the chance of you getting them sacked, Thai girls are also known to get a 'little' jealous after doing the deed, and may very well go psycho after seeing you with other girls. Not the kind of situation I'd want to be in with somone who has complete access to my room and everything in it.

Stayed at Flipper lodge late last year in Pattaya, had some interesting conversations with one of the girls on the front desk. Everytime I would drop my key off or pick it up we would talk and she would ask me to go out for a drink when she finished working for the night.

Never did take up the offer, should have thou, she was very cute.

Dont know how far she would have gone, I guess enough baht and she would have gone the distance.

maybe next time?

JungleBunny

Archived