have you ever hit up on hotel staff and hooked up with them?

theshaw66

I had an opportunity to hook up with a waitress from the Hard Rock in PTY a couple of years ago. She made it clear she wasnt looking for money and we would have to be discreet as she could be fired for going out with guests.

In the end, I gave it a pass because I didnt want any issues if/when I brought a BG down for breakfast in the morning.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG whats wrong with my brain, seems I was erasing my memory, another thread made me remember!

I don't bang Hotel Chicks anymore because the sex blows! A hookers knows what she is doing a so called GTG is a slow starter. Even when they are naughty (one was dancing to "My Humps" with her blank shaved vagina over my face) they don't have the same skills and if they have I would start to wonder why! From the few people I know I have heard that it wasn't worth the effort, hot looking is not neccesarily hot sex and in the aftermath you will most likely get THE LOOK when you bring home a girl who knos how to satisfy a man! It's not worth it!

Stayed at Flipper lodge late last year in Pattaya, had some interesting conversations with one of the girls on the front desk. Everytime I would drop my key off or pick it up we would talk and she would ask me to go out for a drink when she finished working for the night.

Never did take up the offer, should have thou, she was very cute.

Dont know how far she would have gone, I guess enough baht and she would have gone the distance.

maybe next time?

JungleBunny

The girls that work in the beauty shop/hairdressing salon downstairs in the Flipper are certainly up for it.Dunno if she's still there but get the one with the big tits to come and give you "massage in loom" :shhh:

• 3 weeks later...

My buddy and I were having a drink at the Novatel Hotel on Soi 33, although we were staying at the marriott. Anyway, he chatted with her, and asked her out.. They went out a couple times, and he ended up shagging her on the 3rd date. She was a waitress, and very sweet girl.. Def. not a pro. He said she wasnt great in the sack, and she had a very untamed bush, but rewarding nonetheless.

Only one time. Not sure it counts as I wasn't staying there- it was a place where I'd book my customers- the former Le Meridien Hotel. Would always wait for my customers in the lobby bar and over time became friendly with a hostess there. Exchanged numbers and went out with her a few times.

At one of my regular Bangkok hotels one of the front desk staff has become very friendly/flirty, encouraged by the other front desk staff. If I check in and she's not there the others will tell me 'XXXXX' isn't working, she will be here tomorrow, or something along those lines. Last time I was there after I checked in she called me in the room to make sure everything was ok.

She's very cute but it would effectively eliminate this place as my base of operations so I'll pass. :)

• 5 weeks later...

Stayed at dozens of hotels all over LOS, been tempted to approach the cute maid, the food server, the desk clerk, etc. but never did. Something just didn't sit right. But if she made the first overture, then I would be all over her like a pitbull on a poodle, no doubt. I'll be thinking of this in 3 weeks when I touch down in BKK. Thanks

Archived