Vegemite ban

Julian2

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TB,

"I call for a ban on hot dogs"

Fuck. I'd kill for a real Yank hotdog right about now. Haven't found anything here but those wimpy shit tasting Thai hotdogs so far. Looked in Foodland last week and couldn't find any. Maybe in Villa deli counter? Beef hotdogs! Fenway Franks! Even the kosher ones will do. I've been dreaming of a nice beef dog with with chopped onions, relish, and chili dogs as well. Or the spicy Italian sausages in a guinea roll with grilled onions and green peppers! Yum! Haven't had any in a year.

Cent

Try Eporium?

Emporium? Where in Emporium do they sell American all beef hotdogs?

Cent

They have quite a selection on the top (?) floor where they have the grocery store?

One of the pubs in Washington Sq, Silver Dollar, was serving USA hot dogs for the Superbowl this year. I am pretty sure here bought them here in BKK.

I get German style hot dogs in Big C, smoked sausage type stuff. They're not bad split and grilled in some of that bagguette type bread they bake, with onions and that wimpy American style mustard. They're in the same cabinet as the bacon etc.

Julian,

Yeah, I like the spicy German mustards. We have some German type sausages here in BigC and Tesco.

Got the book yesterday. Thanks. Reading it already; it looked so interesting. Funny stuff, and interesting and informative if I ever want to start a hashish smuggling enterprise. :) The IRA guy is a riot! Thanks again.

Cent

Archived