Vegemite ban

Julian2

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
here you go.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down_Under_%28song%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegemite

i'm sorry,but i can't believe how it got it's name.

are you telling me there are Women in Australia called Sheila?......

Sheila was a nic name for girls in general in the 50s and 60s.....perve on the Sheilas...go out tonight and pick up a Sheila etc...

Mainly used now by people from Melbourne :neener:

Really? Silver Dollar has beef dogs? I'll have to try them out in a few weeks. I know I've seen the American franks for sale here a couple times, likely in Villa Mart, but haven't seen them since I started actively looking for them. I do find many places are hit or miss on a lot of things (recently BigC here in Surin had those nice salted pretzel thins and pretzel minis. I bought a couple bags-love 'em when drinking a beer or two-the next week they were all gone and there haven't been any since dammit! Been over a month now.).

Thanks. Back to the states next month, so will have my fill of the best for a few weeks. Just miss a good dog once in a blue moon here. Makro Superstore here used to have hotdog rolls and hamburger rolls for ages (I like them with egg salad or tuna sald, or the seafood salad on occasion.) Now they never seem to have these rolls. Fuck knows why. Hey, my Surin cable station here (not UBC) used to have a decent English language movie channel. For the past month it's all been in Thai. Who knows what the fuck they are thinking. Pisses me off though as they still have the freaking French language channel, the German language channel, and the freaking Aussie TV channel (too bad they don't speak English because I like the shows :-) ) but the Yank movie channel is now in Thai. I think some stupid cunt at the station hit the wrong button and maybe no one knows the difference?

Luckily the DVD rental shop is cheap enough. :)

Cent

had, had, had...USA hot dogs for the Super Bowl, this year. I don't think they have them all the time, just special occasions, but I will look on the menu as I should be in there Saturday.

Reading that the new airport is busting people for customs stuff, that may put a dent in the beef jerky and "slim jims" that I usually bring back with me :cussing:

Archived