Sad Story From Pattaya

El_Tel

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad story indeed!

What makes you think he was a playboy? Why you wanna kick him? Maybe she has driven him nuts, maybe she was cheating, maybe maybe maybe! There is no insight into their history

"Khun Supranee had broken up with her foreign boyfriend who resides here in Pattaya"

It doesn't say that he had broken up with her!

Sad, definitely. Who knows who's to blame - the guy may not even know that the poor girl, two months later, is thinking about hanging herself from a fan due to thoughts of him. How many times has one of us dumped a girl for good reason or just because it was time to change - never worrying that she'd go to these lengths. Taking this particular case from bad to worse is that it looks like she didn't really mean it, didn't expect it to work - paracetamol, etc. Looks like a sad mistake.

YimSiam

Taking this particular case from bad to worse is that it looks like she didn't really mean it, didn't expect it to work - paracetamol, etc. Looks like a sad mistake.

YimSiam

Paracetamol has a narrow therapeutic index â?? the therapeutic dose is close to the toxic dose. Additionally, paracetamol is contained in many preparations (both over-the-counter and prescription only medications). This means that, despite being one of the safest analgesics available at recommended doses, there is a large potential for overdose and toxicity.[6] Without timely treatment, paracetamol overdose can lead to liver failure and death within days. Because of the wide over-the-counter availability of the drug, it is sometimes used in suicide attempts by those unaware of the prolonged timecourse, and high morbidity (likelihood of a severe or fatal outcome) associated with paracetamol-induced toxicity.

In the UK, sales of over-the-counter Paracetamol in pharmacies are restricted to packs of 32 tablets per customer per occasion (only 16 tablets in non-pharmacy stores). In Ireland, the limits are 24 and 12 tablets respectively.

Jeez some people dont even know how to Top Themselves

Some people don't know - but Thai girls in Pattaya with farang boyfriends tend to be a bit more aware than others... leading me to think she meant to send the usual wrist-slashing signal, not actually end it. How many Thais kill themselves while kneeling a few inches off the bed? What do I know, anyway... if I believed in God, etc, I'd wish the girl well...

YimSiam

There is something odd about those pictures and her position at the time of death, the noose does not appear tight around her neck, she's just leaning into it, both her fists remain clenched, that selection of items of the floor need further investigation.

She could well have induced unconsciouness before strangulation which does'nt imply a cry for help but a means of ensuring death.

JP

Sad, definitely. Who knows who's to blame - the guy may not even know that the poor girl, two months later, is thinking about hanging herself from a fan due to thoughts of him.

Actually, it doesn't really matter whos to blame in the relationship issue. It is Pattaya, a relationship will most likely shatter than work out!

Killing yourself over a broken relationship is mot exactly what a "normal" person would do! Since my Daddy passed last week I am truely sensible about death topics, but if a Thai Girl kills herself over a Farang in Pattaya it rings the BULLSHIT BELLS very loud. The stroy is almost unbelievable!

if a Thai Girl kills herself over a Farang in Pattaya it rings the BULLSHIT BELLS very loud. The stroy is almost unbelievable!

Why would that be unbelievable? Depression is one of the main reasons people commit suicide, and we all know a broken heart can bring on a depression.

Archived