Sukhumvit After Hours... Drab..

the_numbers

after hour places are for those who can't stop drinking, but not for reasonable pickups

venues and their popularity are changing fast and i do not have time to keep myself updated. so i usually ask around if i am up to.

venues are spread around the whole city, beyond Suk there seem to be many in Silom/Suriwong and Rachada area

That about sums it up.

IMHO if you haven't decided by 1-2:00AM then you are probably never going to.

The after hours places are for drinking. And indeed, most are not around Suk.

TH

Am I splitting hairs to argue that I go to after hours places because I "won't" stop drinking, rather than because I "can't" stop? I like to think it's a matter of choice... :)

In spite of the lack of quality, I have to admit that out of dozens of late night/early mornings out, I can only remember one time when I actually went home alone -- I just can't admit defeat at 6 a.m., even if it means calling someone (say, from a Soi Cowboy bar) to wake up and come meet me in an after hours place! Even at their worst, you might find something special - particularly away from Sukhumvit, where you see the same cast of players most nights. Rachada has lots of quality, but not always geared to farang. One of my most memorable was a supposedly GTG who woke up the next afternoon and called around to a whole slew of friends to tell them she had a new farang gik, even making me speak to them on the phone to prove it... of course, she's balanced out by every possible variety of skinny little street tramp and embarrassing alcoholic freelancer, girls I've tried to get out of my apartment as quickly and discreetly as possible...

True, but you need to find the right girl. Like the members here, some like an old night bender and some don't. If you want to party all night out, some of the best fun you can have is finding a BG who has the same agenda and simply funding the night. You will pay for it the next day in more ways than one, but you should have an interesting night.

There are some good afterhours places where ladies go who have already had customers and want to party...some nights they are busy, some nights less so..in my previous bad old days i was taken to a variety of places...when the BGs go to these places they seem to be looking for a young handsome man, maybe for a boyfriend experience...so money is not discussed or an issue...some hotties do this stuff...

That about sums it up.

IMHO if you haven't decided by 1-2:00AM then you are probably never going to.

The after hours places are for drinking. And indeed, most are not around Suk.

TH

"If you haven't decided by 1-2:00AM"... :dunno:

You're assuming a guy chooses one girl and sticks with her for the whole night. Wtf? That's almost as bad as marriage!

How about the guys who want to go short-time, then drink a bit, have another short-time, drink a bit more and then find something to go home with/have another short-time with? We "decide" many times a night! :grin:

Everyone should be like that. Guys who take up too much of a girl's time and don't put her back in the pool for others to have their time are just being rude, imo. :nono: They lack etiquette. :tophat:

Always a test to see if you can wake up the next day before 4PM with texts from people who you don't remember meeting :drunk::grinyes:

Cheers,

theNumbers

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

So true, my friend and as was the case last week, I even didn't even remember having entered into contractual arrangements for a "bedmate"...lol... :grinyes::grinyes:

T'was a shock to wake up & find I had company !!!

Fortunalely after the initial shock, I was relieved to find out that I did, in fact, know said bed warmer...555

First time "On the loose" for quite a while....so I guess I have an excuse..

Sorry I missed you (again)...prolly for the best ....I was in a "most unhappy" state..

Next time ...for sure

Cheers Dumcnut

There's quality to be had at some of the after hour spots. Befriend a couple Ratchada MP girls or GC dancers and they'll show you around. They seem to more on top of the underground party scene than your average sukhumvit bargirl. It probably won't be cheap, but it's definitely fun.

I found an okay after hours in the general nanaplaza are last saturday night. I don't really want to share the locale on the board. Feel free to PM me for details.

It was crowded and really smoky, as an after hours should be, lots of nice ladies to choose from, full bar...

Archived