myanmar or cheaper locales

asialuver1

well, being as i'm a cheap charlie, i am always looking for cheaper pussy somewhere. recently, i've been looking into myanmar as a nice place to sexplore. this place is poor as dirt. $200 per capita(thailand is $3,000 per capita by the way). it seems some people north of yangon are still living in mud huts! now imagine what kind of prices a mud hut girl will demand for long time. couldn't be much. i estimate that the price of pussy is directly related to nominal gdp per capita. for a country like the US, LT is about $1,000. that is about 2.3% of gdp percapita. in thailand, it might be $40 or 1.3% of gdp percapita. US is higher probably because p4p is outlawed. now if you take a reasonable percentage of myanmar's gdp per capita, 2%, you come up with $4 for long time! :condom: this is even lower than cambodia and many african countries. so, what do you think? :hmmm:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

asialuver1...I am trying to work out whether you are serious or not. If you are then Myanmar is probably not the best place to look at exploiting a race of people who struggle to put food on their table. In the P4P scene figures quote that 80% of sex workers in Myanmar are HIV. Maybe you should spend your money at home and be a cheap charlie there. If it is a wind-up, then I find it it really poor taste. :shakehead

no problemo. :) there is no need to bother the local prostitutes. a visiting punter would be so wealthy there that any young lady would instantaneously attach herself to him. that is, if the punter agreed to 'support' her. ;) if you went there, youd probably get ten of em cumming at you at once! :p like bees to honey! :condom:

I am guessing you've never been to Myanmar. Not that simple. I believe the prices for P4P in Rangoon and other major cities are similar to LOS. Just what I'm told. As a westerner you are pretty well controlled as to where you can visit in the country so not like visiting a small village in northern LOS. I had a Burmese gf for about a year and she could not hold my hand in public or around family. If your interested in being cheap charlie in LOS I suggest you visit one of the small border towns. The one I visit you can get a 3 hour massage for 360 baht and long time for 700.

The price of pussy is the least of your worries in Myanmar... Go there and act like a cheap Charlie farang set loose in Pattaya, and you'll need all the money you've got just to disentangle yourself from the authorities and find your way out of the country. Not a place for sanuk, in my opinion, though it is there if you want it. You want to get laid all day for cheap, go to Cambo or like Bust says, try some Thai backwater massage joints.

:( well, maybe burma lady not so cheap according to you. i dunno. i'll have to find out firsthand. i do know that the government there wants more tourism. they need my money and i need their women. money is power and money gets what money wants to a certain extent. as long as you dont go overboard, you wont have a problem with the authorities. we don't have problems in thailand do we? ;)

:( well, maybe burma lady not so cheap according to you. i dunno. i'll have to find out firsthand. i do know that the government there wants more tourism. they need my money

Precisely, which is why they will decide where you spend it. One word of advice, do not for one moment think that you can carry on like you were in Pattaya. Yim Siam is correct in his advice to you. You will not only put yourself at risk but the ladies you are trying to recruit as well. Like I said before if you want to sample a bit of Burmese pussy try one of the border towns or even Soi 7 Suk (not the beergardens, go just near BTS steps) or sometimes a few work near the Grace.

Archived