myanmar or cheaper locales

asialuver1

Burmese authorities are a "little" different FYI than Pattaya Beach Tourist Police in fact.

If you act the fool running up in mud huts with your dick out though and get fleeced or worse because you didn't listen to bust or whoever else about Burma it is really som nam na.. and evolution in practice IMHO.

The culture and its preservation is part of the isolationist rhetoric of the country. They don't like stupid white people too much for a trial run try just taking random pictures all over town in neighborhoods and see if anyone comes and "has a word".

:shakehead

theNumbers

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Myanmar ladies are not that cheap compared to years ago. Because there are tons of international mongers already in recent yeras. I have been there 3 times in last 2 yeras. All discos have plenty of freelancers. You pay entrance fees from 2500 to 5000 kyats to go in, then girls ask from 20000 to 50000 kyats for sex. The medium is 20000-40000. 1USD is 1300 kyat on the black market rate. There are many cheap cheap brothels for local men in outskirts of Yangon, but I never heard foreigners set foot in there.

So one session with a freelancer expect to pay 15-30USD. So you maybe cheaper to stay in Pattaya or upcountry Thailand.

Then the flight there from BKK plus visa fee plus hotels, all hotels start from 20USD, plus lots of taxi rides in the city, plus lady fees, so if you make a short trip there for ladies, you will end up pay more than getting nice ones from expensive gogos or massages in BKK.

I go there to change scenery and to taste the different ladies all over the world, Myanmar ladies are less business-like, and more naive but still pretty muuch novice in bed.

There are many cheap cheap brothels for local men in outskirts of Yangon, but I never heard foreigners set foot in there.

And probably never will. They are of limits for westerners. I think the current exchange rate is usually best in the gold shops but you need to know what it is in advance. Not many financial institutions deal in the kyat but The Irrawaddy online usually displays the US and THB exchange rate so you can always check there. Ever thought about just visiting the place for the experience, it is truly a fascinating country unlike anywhere else I have ever been. Anyway asialuver1 you will do what you want just beware you are not in LOS

This I'll get all I can and give the least possible amount for it attitude is a sad thing. I wouldn't be proud of it. Be decent and let the girls make something worthwhile for their time. Does an extra $10 really matter? If I couldn't afford to be fair, I'd stay home. You're quite a champ bragging about screwing ( in every way possible) the world's poorest people.

Change the USD in the Bogyok Market. There are many jewlery shops do exchange. The bigger bill receive better rates, 100USD may get 1330-1350 for 1 USD in Sep. Samller bill get about 1300.

For ladies go to the discos, Empire, JJ, Asia Plaza, Channel V, Palace, BM2, BM1, Pionner club, ect ect. Rates from 20000 kyat up to 50USD for top cuties in discos. price negociable. Top girls will go down prices on slow night.

Asialuver,

Don't worry too much about what others say, burmese girls are in huge number available for sexual exploitation in Yangon, and I still need to see when the cops are likely to disturb you when it comes to slapping local ladies' asses. They may not be cuter but are definetely younger and cheaper than in BKK, where lately I mostly feel I only pull old dogs when I go out, and regulary look at myself as a zoophile when I take a second look at the girls. HIV stats need to be double checked in Myanmar although indeed rates might be high. Note though that while up north by the chinese border prostitutes are supposed to be heroine addicts for the most it's definetely not the case in clubs foreigners patronize in Yangon

Lots of info on Internationalm sex guide or on the Yangon thread of this same forum.

Rates for ST and LTs would be 15 to 50USD, lots of them happy with 15 lately it seems although I find the whole range cheap, and cheaper than what I pay in BKK.

Altogether a nice place where i'll be again in a few weeks.

kojis, thirld world dictatorships are wonderful

Go there and act like a cheap Charlie farang set loose in Pattaya, and you'll need all the money you've got just to disentangle yourself from the authorities and find your way out of the country. Not a place for sanuk,

reading this i wonder wether you ever checked the nightlife in yangoon... again read my reports in the Yangon thread. I've been running wild many times there and never was disturbed, be it in the hotel room or the clubs, although of course we behave differently in the street. If what one wants is sitting in a disco fondling 4 girls at a time and playing with way more while drinking more than decency would allow, than Yangon is a safe choice.

If one then wants to fall asleep on the club's floor or take the four girls back home for an extremely reasonnable fee, than Yangon is again the right place to go.

Nice place it is!

Archived