myanmar or cheaper locales

asialuver1

Ok, guilty as charged! I do indeed have little experience of night life in Yangon, so I'm talking out my ass (shouldn't believe what you read on the internet anyway, right?)... I do have several years' experience with Myanmar authorities in other contexts, which is why I stay away from nightlife or other areas that could get me in trouble there. Many foreigners are closely monitored while in Myanmar, which doesn't contribute to sanuk very much, but maybe the average tourist has nothing to worry about. Nonetheless, they're bastards there, and you have none of the protections that you enjoy in Thailand if you get on the wrong side of the SPDC.

I'll keep my wild times to Thailand and Cambodia, but you're right, I don't know shit firsthand about nightlife in Yangon. Feel free to 'ignore' YimSiam from now on!

YimSiam

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna spend the rest of remaining years looking for some good pussys in Cambo and in border towns along Laos and Burma, but staying this side of LOS, keeping in mind Pattaya is still good. I'll probably run into my fellow punters along the way....

I think that just because a country is poor doesnt mean it lends it self to farang whoring.

Vietnam and India are examples of places that have cheap local whores but expensive ones if you want similar to thai quality.

Seems you need a place that already has a sex industry that is slightly upmarket.

DOG

This I'll get all I can and give the least possible amount for it attitude is a sad thing. I wouldn't be proud of it. Be decent and let the girls make something worthwhile for their time. Does an extra $10 really matter? If I couldn't afford to be fair, I'd stay home. You're quite a champ bragging about screwing ( in every way possible) the world's poorest people.

Why is it that some people can't figure out how to respond to another members posts?

Happyfarang2547's (couldn't you have picked a better handle? Is there really 2546 other 'Happyfarang'?) post above is presumably in response to Asialuver but by replying to Bust and hence automatically starting his post with "in response to Bust...." he actually makes some other posters think that it is Bust who has the fucked up attitude of trying to get the cheapest sex from the poorest people, when in fact that is obviously not Busts attitude at all.

If you are going to criticise another poster, rightly or wrongly, then please make sure you reply to a post by that poster and not just the last post in the thread! :rolleyes: It ain't rocket science.

cheap, easy, and vulnerable. thats whats so sexy about em! :devil:

indeed! you can actually screw just about anyone there for free! really! they're all just happy when you give them a bite to eat (not too much please so they keep their emaciated figures for the next perv), a clean place to sleep, a glass of water. and if they ask for money, just slap them around a bit...keeps 'em in line...then throw 'em out! hey, what are they going to do...walk over to the nearest copshop? indeed, they won't...

also, no need for a rubber...no aids has ever been reported in burma...oops, myanmar that is...

so go NOW...boink your two braincells out...

Archived