north pattaya / naklua condos ,rental

Vincent

(???? I forget the name but there's a place set back from Seceond Road sort of opposite the top of Soi 6) is in North Pattaya but no kitchens in the rooms' date=' and I don't know how noisy it might be now that they've built those beer bars right outside.

[/quote']

There is another place just further down Soi Ar Nova Park. Long Term rates are 15,000 for a Studio and 18,000 for a one bed apartment plus utilities, I have had my ESB apartment in the complex for 16 months now.

Driving to Laem Chabaeng in the morning takes about 40 minutes at the moment due to the roadworks (new flyover) at Laem Chabaeng Junction. Distance is 18 km.

In Ao Udom on Sukhapiban Road (right at the traffic lights opposite Thai Oil) there are some new apartment complexes just nearing completion, but as you said she is not interested in staying in Sri Racha.

[/Ao Udom ooks like a very cool set of new apartment buildings

What are the neighbors, in the building like?

The pool looks like it would be nice to hang around. The apartments have a kitchen. That is worth a lot to me.

But it is not cheap. Maye they give a good 6 mo discount.. It's far from where I want frequent, but might be okay for 6 months.

until I find a place.

Exit2Dos,

Majority of the residents are expats working on Eastern Seaboard like myself.

Its difficult to belive the place is nearly always full since you hardly ever see any of the other residents except for a few down in Jamesons.

The rest is made up of people who take long term vacations in Pattaya. Even though I am in my early 40's I am probably one of the younger residents.

The pool is quite good and quiet, some weekends the wife comes over to Pattaya for a change rather than me coming back to BKK and we have hung around there on a few occasions. The pool does not have a bar, no problem to me I just call Jamesons and have them deliver the drinks and food from the bar, you can order up to your room as well.

2 mins walk and you are on Second Road and on the Baht Bus Route or cross over and into Soi 6 if that is your choice.

The 15 / 18 K prices I quoted are for long term (3 month plus) rentals.

(???? I forget the name but there's a place set back from Seceond Road sort of opposite the top of Soi 6) is in North Pattaya but no kitchens in the rooms' date=' and I don't know how noisy it might be now that they've built those beer bars right outside.

[/quote']

There is another place just further down Soi Ar Nova Park. Long Term rates are 15,000 for a Studio and 18,000 for a one bed apartment plus utilities, I have had my ESB apartment in the complex for 16 months now.

Driving to Laem Chabaeng in the morning takes about 40 minutes at the moment due to the roadworks (new flyover) at Laem Chabaeng Junction. Distance is 18 km.

In Ao Udom on Sukhapiban Road (right at the traffic lights opposite Thai Oil) there are some new apartment complexes just nearing completion, but as you said she is not interested in staying in Sri Racha.

[/Ao Udom ooks like a very cool set of new apartment buildings

What are the neighbors, in the building like?

The pool looks like it would be nice to hang around. The apartments have a kitchen. That is worth a lot to me.

But it is not cheap. Maye they give a good 6 mo discount.. It's far from where I want frequent, but might be okay for 6 months.

until I find a place.

I didn't post this, wasn't even near a computer on said date. But it's good info, whoever posted it

Archived