north pattaya / naklua condos ,rental

Vincent

hello everyone

does any one know any good websites or can reccommend any decent condos,appartments for north pattaya / naklua ? i only need to rent for 1 month ,don't know if this is posssible or not

i posted a thread a couple of weeks ago asking for laem chabang info.

thanks for your help

vincent

You could try the Markland in North Pattaya and there's a small place just round the corner on soi 2, I can't remember the name of the place but they definatly do short period rentals. If you are only here for a month I personally think an hotel would be a better bet.

Do you want a condo with a kitchen so you can cook yourself?

If not what's the difference with a hotel room?

Markland's was/is a hotel but they have sold rooms off to private owners so I guess is now a 'condotel'

(???? I forget the name but there's a place set back from Seceond Road sort of opposite the top of Soi 6) is in North Pattaya but no kitchens in the rooms, and I don't know how noisy it might be now that they've built those beer bars right outside.

There's a lot of condos down on Wong Amat Beach. And Nirun Condo half way up Klang.

Your best bet is to get into a hotel and spend a couple of days hoofing around asking what's available at the condos. Or look on the websites of the many estate agents in Pattaya to at least get some condo names and locations.

Or why not consider South Pattaya where there's the likes of Centre Condo and Yensabai Condo? which are condos' with kitchens and cooking facilities. It's only a 5 baht songthaew ride to North Pattay from there.

thanks " pp and orangutan " fellas, the reason i need north pattaya or naklua is,cos my gf lives and works in laem chabang ,about 30 kms north of pattaya going back to bkk,i already asked about condos in laem chabang before all to no avail,she doesen't drive and neither do i,,,so i'm thinking of her by trying to get a place as north as possible in pattaya.she works 8am to 5 pm monday to friday

the condo request is for her benefit,she really wants us to stay in a condo as opposed to an hotel,we're getting married and i think she wants to see how " i perform " in the kitchen and cleaning department etc she says she wants me to cook for her,something i enjoy ,no laughing at me fellas.

anyway,i leave on monday,i have a thousand and one things to sort out before then,so i'll end up in an hotel as per usual.

cheers anyway

There's a condo block in LaemChabang called LaenChabang Condo and it's right opposite Thai Oil.

What about Sri Racha? It's nearer to laemChabang than Pattaya and there's a condo block next to Robinson's.

There's also one on the opposite side, before Robinson's behind/beside LaemThong.

Or what about houses? They'd be cheap in that area.

(???? I forget the name but there's a place set back from Seceond Road sort of opposite the top of Soi 6) is in North Pattaya but no kitchens in the rooms, and I don't know how noisy it might be now that they've built those beer bars right outside.

There is another place just further down Soi Ar Nova Park. Long Term rates are 15,000 for a Studio and 18,000 for a one bed apartment plus utilities, I have had my ESB apartment in the complex for 16 months now.

Driving to Laem Chabaeng in the morning takes about 40 minutes at the moment due to the roadworks (new flyover) at Laem Chabaeng Junction. Distance is 18 km.

In Ao Udom on Sukhapiban Road (right at the traffic lights opposite Thai Oil) there are some new apartment complexes just nearing completion, but as you said she is not interested in staying in Sri Racha.

Archived