Bangkok: Shooting Itself In The Foot

MooNoi

The girlie scene is just an added bonus.

Liquid, I think eventually you'll find that it's not even a bonus, the girls actually become an irritant - you know, I want to walk down Sukhumvit and buy some Beer Chang t-shirts and a pair of knock-off binoculars, and there's all those women in the way; I go into a bar to have a beer and watch some TV, and there they are, all dancing naked and blocking my view of the TV! Not to mention those mornings when I'm up early to take pictures of the monks on their rounds down on lower Suk, and there's still a bunch of girls and punters drinking beer on the sidewalk, spoiling the photo! ;);) (Sarcasm, the wit of fools...)

I go for the girls. I've been in Thailand 5 or 6 times in the past year, and I don't know how much lady drinks cost or how much beers cost. It doesn't factor into my planning -- there's a Texas saying: if the best fence you can afford is barbed wire, you can't afford a horse. Somehow that applies here, too. If the cost doubles for all of it, I'll still be there, and I know Mexico or even Cambodia will ever take the place of LOS. Like Cockroach, I'm impressed mostly that the prices are basically in the same ballpark as they were when I first came ten years ago, that hotel rooms are still dirt cheap, girls are beautiful and fun to be with, and the party is still on.

Just my :twocents: I know it doesn't add anything to the debate, but I figured I'd keep the post count up, so that thread about 'more activity on the board' stays fresh...

YimSiam

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Only woman over 35 I've ever slept with is my wife. Why would anyone barfine a woman 35++ ???

:dunno:

Absolutely agree - I only take 35+ [color:blue]freelancers[/color], I would never pay the bar fine! I'm 34, and on my last two trips I've spent most of my time with a 35 year old who's flatchested and not that hot. Why, I ask myself. She's got a stellar personality, she takes GREAT care of me in and out of bed, I can talk to her, she's not playing all the little bargirl games (okay, she's pretty psyched to show the young girls that she can still lasso the 'young' guy who doesn't know or care how much beer and lady drinks cost, but other than that, no games).

She's the third over-30 in a row for me... Maybe I have a mother-complex or something, who knows.

YimSiam

"Older" girls are o.k. for me also some times, had quite a few who were really cool!

Define older!

Just hung out with a Phillipina Chat Girl who turned 19 on sunday, i told her that my ex was 20 when I was with her last year, she said "Hmm, guys in Thailand like old ladies, in Philipines guys like girls 15 year old" :o

I know a 19yo, who loves to go with men above 50, because they "boom boom slowly, young man boom boom fast and want many time!"

I promised her that I am not into "fast sex" she turned out to be one of my best girls ever! Age doesn't matterm the experience doesn't matter, all that matters who she got experienced with!

"boom boom slowly, young man boom boom fast and want many time!"

Decoded means she doesn't like the sex that much with the handsome young men she has been with...but she was obliging 'many times'...odd that...

I've heard this from many BGs...odd how they still prefer to go with handsome young men tho'...again and again....and again...and boom boom many times, but the older guys get the once over, see you later...

Odd...

Real odd...

:cover:

Nah, you need the new betavision decoder! ;)

What she said was that young men fuck like race cars, fast, loud and damaging ;) She is a wee little thing, half indian / half thai, wee little body with giant boobs! I can see a young man exhausting over her!

She isn't going with them anymore, she did in the first 2 weeks (working 7 weeks now) and she has learned that if she treats an older man nice she gets more money. Older men treat her nicer, she is not interested in going to a club, she wants money She also meant to say that the sex is less exhausting and she can return to the bar and get the next one!

I know her from the first day she works, that's why she made an exception :) I hope she wasn't disappointed! At least she asked if she can stay over :)

personally i like the older ones.

not because it is perceived that they have been in the game longer and therefore more experienced.

2 of my favourites have been in their 30's and not long on the scene,but they provided the GFE big-time.

not demending for material goods or even money.

always provided the sex whenever i was in the mood and would often go with me for free,even though i always paid.

they just wanted someone to be with and someone who would be kind to them.

in no way were they stunners or had the perfect bodies but i enjoyed being with them.

i have met some awful younger ones who were the absolute starfishes but knew they could get away with things by fluttering their eyelashes and smiling.

i have seen many a Man just crumble and just let them get away with things after bad experiences and even returning to them many times.

but there is good and bad in all ages.

Archived