Why would a Thai prostitute refuse to shower?

PhilAnders

in fact, I have sent 2-3 girls packing with no action (and no money) over the years for absolutely *refusing* to shower once we were back in my room...it's such a norm with the girls here that the fact that they refused to do it set off some serious feelings on my part that something was just "not right"...

preahko

In a different thread, preahko wrote the above.

Why would a female Thai prostitute refuse to shower?

What may not be 'just right?'

:confused:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Environmentally aware and a practitioner of water conservation measures??? :cover:

Seriously... don't know. Maybe new to the game and not sure how "the routine" goes yet?

Strange though. Thais are generally a very clean race of people. Every GTG I have had a relationship (or a fuck) with has insisted on a shower before bed. Even if we were too tired for a shag they ALL still wanted a shower before bed.

Hard to know without more info, but that shouldn't stop wild guesses or pontification on this board, should it?

My guess is scarring - either major pregnancy scars, or more serious accident (stabbing, burns, something like that). Could she have been trying to avoid revealing something to you? Lights on or off? Under sheets?

Or maybe you were on the Super-Short-Time pricing programme, 20 minutes and out, no time for shower?

They can usually shower without messing up makeup or hair, so that's not it.

It's not her men, that would be the opposite...

Of course, if she had kind of big feet, strongish shoulders, and gave a particularly good BJ... :devil:

Archived