Why would a Thai prostitute refuse to shower?

PhilAnders

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had one who said she didn't need to even after having out in the heat all evening.. She was right too. She was odourless and her skin was like silk.

I, on the other hand, practically need scrubbing all over after 10 minutes outside in Bangkok. Guess my farang skin isn't adjusted to it.

True, sweat can even make a stunning BG smelly and less desiriable. But they aren't going to sweat too much if the only time they spend outside the airconditioned bar is making that short walk from the bar to one of the short time hotels on the third floor of NEP. For the stunners that are doing three or four guys a night (and that is happening now that we are in high season), that is about the only exercise they get. :cool:

A "friend of mine" likes to perform a practice kown as a "Monkey Face" he enligthen me and explain first he would remove there pubert hair but keep it in the bedside ashtray after he has come on the victims face then spinkle the hair in the come covered face of the girl hence the name monkey face.He told me none had ever left the room with out taking a well deserved shower.

in fact, I have sent 2-3 girls packing with no action (and no money) over the years for absolutely *refusing* to shower once we were back in my room...it's such a norm with the girls here that the fact that they refused to do it set off some serious feelings on my part that something was just "not right"...

preahko

In a different thread, preahko wrote the above.

Why would a female Thai prostitute refuse to shower?

What may not be 'just right?'

:confused:

1. intent on ripping the customer off (while he is in the shower)...if she's still fully clothed this would be much easier

2. bad personal hygiene

3. #2 as the result of some sort of mental illness

all of the above are in my opinion valid reasons for me the customer/contractor of services to doubt the ability of the provider of services to deliver in a satisfactory manner. so I end it before it begins. better safe than sorry.

like I said in the other thread, it's SO ingrained in Thais to bathe before (and after) sex that it's really striking--and suspicious--when a Thai goes against it. after all, they're not a people not for individuality/stepping out from the herd, haha, so the refusal to shower implies to me some other sort of agenda on their part.

take a poll of Thai working girls whom you know. I predict that to a person they will agree that there is something very wrong if a fellow sex worker refuses to shower before sex (especially sex with a first-time customer, which I was in all of the cases I referred to). If they were part of a potential threesome with such a girl, I guarantee you they would refuse to go near her as well if she didn't shower first.

preahko

Archived