Why would a Thai prostitute refuse to shower?

PhilAnders

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is not she who needs the shower - from her point of view, I guess.

Now, if she says you don't need a shower, that is worth wondering about.

Hoepfully, you landed a real looker who's dance card is full..she has either had a shower very recently or knows there are many to come in this particular evening. Insist on it...."rub her down scrub her back and turn her inside out",.... Elton John's advice on dirty little girls...

What I find a challenge is not getting my ST girls to shower, but to shower with me and have a bit of fun...I have found the together in the hot bath thing just one notch below cuming itself..osea...divine..but I am a water sign, after all.

With your fine and saucy ST Rainbow types I make the bath together a part of the prenup before I leave the bar. Not that it means much once we are back to the hotel.

What I find a challenge is not getting my ST girls to shower, but to shower with me and have a bit of fun...I have found the together in the hot bath thing just one notch below cuming itself..osea...divine..but I am a water sign, after all.

I agree fully. Nother better that one or two girls washing me, themselves and visa versa. STill have fond memories on a session in Darlings in the big bathtub. One sucking me, me sucking the other on. in the tub, gliding, sliding and blowing No problem..

• 4 weeks later...

Archived