'Farang' = ATM??

MaakSiDa

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh well :), I dont look like a hooligan, i just don't look like a victim, if there is trouble to make they will probably choose the skinnier guy over me! Just mentioned that twice in 2 days and it was almost the same topic, not in every thread :) I dont make trouble and noone does trouble with me in regular places. I find that complaining about thais a bit harsh, after al we are in their country and I understand if a farang doesn't behave so well that they get pissed! For doing nothing wrong people usually not get attacked. I was once in trouble with 3 hired guys but I was expecting it because the day before a girl I know got 2 of my friends fired because they made more money and she was the mistress from the boss and exploited her powers. These guys were obviously beginners, because I never had a fight in my life before and i fucked the first one up so badly that the other 2 hesitatet, they did it right in front of my place and security jumped in before they 2 others could decide to beat me up or not! Sure I was lucky there that these guys obviously did it the first time, I could see what they are up to before they even approached me but other than that i get a long with thai men very well. If you are long enough at the same place and re-visit the same locations you get to know the faces and they get to know yours. As long you dont behave like a prick nobody will feel offended!

I would just like to take this opportunity to state that NOBODY on this board has a better build than me. Rippling stomach muscles, triceps that look like Michaelangelo himself sculted them, basically I'm a better proportioned version of the hulk that is not green. This paired with my overall super Jai Dee-ness helps me to score the hottest girls this side of Christian Troy.

Basically i'm the white version of marvin hagler.

My massive arms and myself have never had any problem or insults when using an atm.

I've used atms hundreds of times in Pattaya. The only problem I've ever experienced is with Thais in front of me taking too long to accomplish a simple transaction and then dawdling in front of the machine after they finish, oblivious to the fact that other people would like access to the machine too.

Must be something wrong with the OP or he is misunderstanding what is going on, imo.

I'm a better proportioned version of the hulk that is not green. This paired with my overall super Jai Dee-ness helps me to score the hottest girls this side of Christian Troy.

So in other words you look like one of these brainless dudes from the eggwhite powder commercials! Well still better than this aussie gay black dude from the PVR Commercial on Mnet Series.

FYI, you don't score on any chicks on any side of me nor above nor below me if one of this girls ever had a conversation with me! The difference is that I don't need to look like a hormon factory to score, i am just myself! :neener:

Don't forget that you have a Thai Passport ;) You look farang but your passport says you drive a motorbike for living ;)

Now look up Christian Troy and find out yourself how near this name is to the real me and you know why I score! :p

Archived