Best (Worst) Rejection Lines You've Gotten

Dali

What is the best (or worst, depending on how you look at it) rejection you've gotten when asking the woman of your dreams for a date? Unreturned phone calls don't count - we've all had plenty of those...

Actual ones I've received here in farang land from ladies I was sure were destined to be my long dreamt of soulmate, but apparently just 'wanted to be friends'...

"I can't - planning to take a long bath Saturday night."

"That is my day off and I just want to stay home and not talk to anybody."

"I can't - my daughter and I are going to Sam's Club to buy dog food on Saturday."

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When they say that I just tell them I'll fuck them up the ass instead.

I only got rejected once in Thailand. She just said her bf was coming the next day. However the next day I saw her playing pool in Morning Nite surrounded by dodgy farangs and me being young and gorgeous just made me realise how fucking crazy Thai chicks are..

they have just as much right to choose among us as we do among them.

and as for you being "young and gorgeous," heheh, keep in mind that while some bar girls indeed prefer cute guys in their mid 20s with washboard stomachs (that *is* what you are, right?) so they can at least make their work a bit more aesthetically pleasing, others swear by old feeble geezers, since they tend to a) be gentler B) fuck much less and c) pay way more than young guys...

preahko

Archived