Best (Worst) Rejection Lines You've Gotten

Dali

I have had a few rejections.

2 farang ladies (about 20 years old) looked very appealing to me. One actually started to come on to me but both revealed their true desires .... they wanted my wife.

About 10 days ago was sitting with 3 ladies in front of Gulliver's. This one, sexy, young Thai lady to my right was telling me how she wanted to be sandwiched by two farangs. She kept on and on telling me what she wanted, then asked if my wife could go with her to her apartment. She only wanted 30 minutes with her. Fu$%&cking cunt!

One Thai lady one night told me her boy friend makes her give blow jobs. He even took her to a blowjob bar and watched the girl give him a blow job. Then she said she actually helped the girl give a blowjob to her boyfriend. She said the girl did lesbian on her. And then she said she did lesbian on the girl. After saying this, she repeated over and over that she loves sucking cock and that some special farang is going to have a really good time tonight. She had been eating som tom and that was her secret. Her hearts desire was out in the opening and her mouth was as hot as it could be. Then my wife came over gave me one of her looks like she might have heard some of the shit the girl was saying. Then I knew, it was time to leave..... I hate walking with a woody.... I really do.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait a minute, isn't that khwai on the left named Gop? I paid 80,000 baht for a prosthetic leg for her, but she looks fine!?

Anyway, rejection lines... Waking up in the PB hotel with a beautiful girl (really special) who insisted on rushing out without a morning shag: "I can't, I have to meet my boyfriend, he's buying me a new phone today!"

Not really full rejection, but a lame excuse... Lucky I had a backup with me!

YimSiam

My fav was a few years back, I think at Big Dog's. A group of friends and various gals were out drinking and a one gal who everyone was after (not really P4P, but not GTG either) let loose very loudly on one member of the group (young, handsome, rich & Asian, I may add; but who had a way of rubbing gals the wrong way) with the following: "I will not fuck you for B10,000! If I liked you, I'd fuck you for free!" Laughter & applause all around.

I'm not sure he has lived that down to this day...

Cheers,

SD

Ha -- in this case, backup girl! Unfortunately, not nearly as hot as the one who left first for phone shopping, but morning needs were met to my satisfaction... The backup girl shared a room with three other TGs on lower Suk, when she took me to her room later we discovered that I'd recently been with all three roommates, and each considered me their special customer - got out of there as fast as I could...

As to backup phones, I've given away more of those than I care to remember...

YimSiam

Archived