Best (Worst) Rejection Lines You've Gotten

Dali

Not so much a rejection line as a rejection action...

I remember being on RCA last year on a Friday night in Route 66, and being rather pissed and dancing the night away. :elephant:

A very cute, typical Good-Thai-Uni-Girl (typical of Route 66) caught my eye about 3 tables over.

She was fucking gorgeous. :bow:

Totally out of my league in the P4P scene, let alone picking up a GTG of this calibre!

Anyway, throwing caution to the wind, I caught her eye and blew a kiss in her direction.

She smiled sweetly, pretended to reach out and "catch" it with her hand. The the smile instantly turned into a frown, and she "threw" the kiss down at her feet and proceeded to stamp on it repeatedly with her foot as if she was squashing a bug. :doah::confused:

I just wanted to curl up and die. I only stayed another 5 minutes then had to leave as I couldn't handle her and all her friends laughing at me.

As Dog would say.... FARK!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn that was nasty. But you said she was out of your league :smirk:

Similar things happen in farangland but haven't experienced that yet in Thailand. Thais seem to handle the rejection more politely. I don't make the move on the girls that are just too beautiful for me though.

Worst that has happened to me in Bangkok is that the girl tells me that "I think I'm too expensive for you" ;)

A Filipina bargirl once took one look at me and said "I have menstruation".

I had that happen to me in LOS. I went back a day or two later and she said the same thing (mens). I insisted :devil: so she came w/ me...Guess what? She was menstruating in a worst kind of way and very funky :eek: . It was a major letdown. :shakehead

Archived