Bangkok Music Fest 2006

FreeTime

Was passing by the Emporium the other day and picked up a promo leaflet for a music festival happening this weekend. Billed as 'The Bangkok City Music Fest 2006' and it is being held in Benjasari Park, right next to Phrom Phong BTS station. Walked through the park today and a rather large stage is being constructed adjacent to the lake. It is a 2 day affair on Nov. 18th & 19th. Some of the acts appearing: Infinity, Modern Dog, Etc., HRU, Mr. Saxman, Crescendo, and others in Thai which I could not read. I believe it to be a free festival, but the leaflet is mostly Thai, so confirm if important. Being presented by KPN Music Academy Nokia N Series. Looks like it could be a decent event. Good parks are somewhat scarce for a city the size of Bangkok, Benjasari makes for a good visit anytime.

Its Ploenchit Fair on Saturday at BEC Terro.

I know "Pops Pattaya Allstars" will be playing, Just had a warm up / Jam Session with them in Easyriders Pattaya, a good friend of mine Mike Davenport (ex lead Guitarist with NUTZ for the sad Brits in here) were jamming with them tonight ... I let him use my Les Paul and My Strat, no one touches my Gretch Falcon.

Archived