Safari bar in Patpong

mickey707

I've been there a few times lately, purely for the ambience, normally it's very chilled out...and you don't get hassled...however last time i was there 2 girls attached themselves to me like limpits and whispered those loving words....

"you go to ATM?" and "we go wid u"

At which point i said i would and didn't return...whilst they were both the best looking there, they weren't going to win any beauty contests any time soon.....

Dean Barrett in his "Beautiful women of Thailand" has some photos taken inside and outside of the Safari back in the mid '80s. Don't remember if you can see the name of the bar in the pics though. I used to use pics of the door girls when I edited a tourist magazine in those days.

Somewhere at home I've got a few pics of gals topless -- and without any pasties -- back in the '80s. Periodically the gals would dance topless one at a time back then. But the most fun was at closing time, when all the dancers would cluster and the end of the bar and strip to the buff as they changed into their street attire. :)

From the sound of things it definitely must have changed ownership in the '90s.

Archived