Safari bar in Patpong

mickey707

The safari bar is an old time classic but alas it has seen better days .Its a go go bar and some of the girls wear bathing suits but now also they have the girls wearing almost complete dresses as I remember and pasties. Friendly enough with good rock and roll but when i go in for abeer its pretty fair to middlin...

Safari is a classic gogo bar with two stages and it remains one of my favorite Patpong bars. While itâ??s true the girls on stage wear pasties with either a G-string or a bikini bottom, I donâ??t consider this to be a turnoff since they almost always have a couple of stunners present, and in general the quality of the girls working there has always been high IMO.

That said the prices the girls charge are generally out of my price range with I believe a BF of 700B the last time I inquiredâ?¦ I think the girl wanted 2000B ST and 3000 LT if memory serves. Too rich for my blood, but to her credit she did look damn good and also seemed to sport a good attitude which is becoming a rare combination.

I donâ??t go there to BF girls although I have on a couple of occasions. No, I go there to have fun and Iâ??ve rarely been disappointed. The atmosphere and energy of the bar is good with plenty of blacklights, an excellent sound system and if you like classic R&R you will hear plenty of it in this bar. Also, to its credit I almost always find some fun girls to pester and often end up shaking a leg with one in the small area in front of the rear stage if the place isnâ??t too crowded (or even if it is).

In summary itâ??s a great place to drop in for a couple of beers, have some fun with the girls and then move on to the next bar â?? especially if youâ??re looking to get laid.

ST

The Safari has been around forever and was one of my favourite bars back in the 1970s and '80s. Not sure if it has the same ownership nowadays though. The dancers years ago used to go topless and the bar featured its chorus girl routine at different times in the evenings, with all of the dancers on stage topless and kicking in unison. I remember when Noi -- who played the BG in "The Deer Hunter" -- was the number one dancer there.

But if they are wearing pasties and such, I suspect the ownership has changed since then. :(

I've been frequenting Safari Bar since the early 90's and I can't remember them ever not having pasties.

I was a regular but not so now although I always visit once a trip but it's not what it used to be. It used to play nothing but great rock n'roll but not any more.

In fact in my days as a regular, within a couple of minutes of entering the bar the DJ would automatically play Black Sabbath - Paranoid and Ram Jam - Black Betty for me, and always in that order.

Still has some tasty lasses and some of the hostesses are quite cute too.

Worth a visit.

For some strange reason I always drink G&T's there but nowhere else?

Archived