800Bht Bar fine!!!

Old Hippie

Was in De Ja Vu last night, saw a sign up "Bar fine 600 bhat, happy hour 6:30-9:30 800 bhat! Is anyone nuts enough to pay that? On top of that, most of the girls were real cows...130 bhat for a glass of coke, not even the whole can...yikes is right! Sadly, a peek at what is to come I guess...

Hi OH.

Welcome back.

I'm pretty sure you read my previous post about "Bangkok Shooting Itself in the Foot".

I've spoken to some bar owners in Pattaya who are tipping bar fines over the Xmas / New Year period are going to be hitting the 1000B/1500B level, and in some of the more so-called "up-scale" places, even 2000B. It's a joke.

And yes, based on what I saw last time I was in Deja Vu, if the girls in there could fly, the place would be an airport.

800 bar fine..... maybe it is better to go to the beer garden and pull a bird out for 800 baht and a 2nd bird for a 1000 baht. With two birds, you might get to see some lesbian action and get all of your needs taken care of.

[color:blue]Remember the time when there was no bar fines?

[/color]

Bar fines? What did I do wrong that i need to pay a fine to a bar?

A lot of high season visitors who come year after year have learned that the best looking girls dissappear quickly, especially in Pattaya. A lot of these guys hit the bars as soon as they arrive and bar fine the best girls they can find for their whole 2 or 3 week holiday, then take the girls and move on to the islands where available girls are scarce.

Many bar owners put the barfines up to B1000 or more to try to discourage long term barfining.

I know of a number of showbars that pay top dancers bonuses NOT to take LT "off's" during high season.

Well don't look at Soi 33 OH :p

Yes, well aware of the rediculisness that goes on there, and Titainium (soi 22) as well. But yes, it is insane, and really no need for it.

As BKK Dude said, went to Soi 7, pulled 4 had all sortys of fun and "shows" (lesbian bondage etc...) in the room, tons of photos and fun! all for 6000K total, including some drinks for them and lunch after wards...and all nice girls...no better or worse that are on offer for higher prices...with the $$ down against the Bhat and the prices up, one must be savy and miserly these days...

Archived