Patpong: Still Cheapest Place in Town

preahko

beers in every bar I went to last night were a solid 100 baht...a far cry from skyrocketing prices at Nana/Cowboy.

a few older, retro-feel fun bars there, too, but overall in the gogos...something just wasn't right. really average-looking girls, and no raunchiness whatsoever, no spark. which is why I only go there about 3 times a year.

preahko

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
beers in every bar I went to last night were a solid 100 baht

Yes prices are one of the more pleasant things about patpong. Compare that to somebody made a post cowboy is trying out 800 baht barfines! And in patpong beer bar prices are great too. My favorite beer bar in patpong is chicken divine. It has big, ice cold mugs of Singha draft for 60 baht. This is not a special; it goes on all morning, day, and night. And it gets better: it is also buy 2 get 1 all the time!!!

really average-looking girls, and no raunchiness whatsoever, no spark.

Nowhere does raunch better than patpong on the 2nd floor! From BJ bars to crazy shows to having a bunch of naked girls on your lap. You've also got the star of light.

Sure, quite a few average lookers but I would say the looker distribution is comparable to the other districts. Some good ones, lots in the middle. I doubt anyone could walk past the row of 3 bars King 2, King 1, and Camelot without a nugget catching your eye as there are probably over 200 fairly cute girls in that small patch. And don't forget to take a look at the dek serves...cute and often available.

Yeah - beers may be 100 baht, but the one time I went to Patpong this year (about a month ago), the girls all were quoting 3000/4000B...I asked 5 that night whom I was chatting to, just to compare what they'd say compared to their NEP/SC "sis-ters!" And they knew I wasn't a newbie. I didn't even get around to whether this was short or long time!

And the two that caught my eye and I would have liked to have gone with, wouldn't budge an inch!

(The is when there's me and 3 other punters in the gogo, so they haven't exactly got cuzzies falling over each other to BF the girls!)

I've a few 'friends' working in PP gogos...i don't recall prices being that high...1,500 or 2,000 seemed to be the norm? Maybe this is a high season scam as well...? Or maybe its been a long time since i paid bar...it's all very depressing news lately...beer prices high, bar fines high, ST/LT high...and very few good looking ladies...jeez.

I've a few 'friends' working in PP gogos...i don't recall prices being that high...1,500 or 2,000 seemed to be the norm? Maybe this is a high season scam as well...? Or maybe its been a long time since i paid bar...it's all very depressing news lately...beer prices high, bar fines high, ST/LT high...and very few good looking ladies...jeez.

The Jasmine Jazz website at $50 is looking a far better proposition every day... :(

Archived