Patpong: Still Cheapest Place in Town

preahko

There are two streets in patpong that you want. They each go from silom road to thaniya road and are known as soi 1 and 2. One is primarily beer bars, the other gogo's. But there is a lot of other stuff mixed in too and the giant night market as well. Bars can be spread out few and far between; you might not get the impression "this is it" when you come to it unlike the other districts that are just one contiguous setup. Patpong now has 2 coyote bars (the only ones I know of in Bangkok) and lots of other types of places like live music and international cuisine including mexican and italian restaurants. Upstairs are the shows, but also scams so stick to Queens castle's which are consistently above board.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
something just wasn't right. really average-looking girls, and no raunchiness whatsoever, no spark.

preahko

Really average-looking girls? On Patpong? In my experience over the last few years, average is above-average for Patpong, you hit it on a good night!

For the raunch, the lesson I've learned is that you've got to start it yourself, and being good and drunk helps - I've wandered into empty upstairs bars with a lackluster pussy-pingpong show on stage, and an hour later found myself surrounded by fully naked girls while getting a BJ at my table...

Patpong's raison d'etre in my book is the bj bars. Love 'em.

YimSiam

There are two streets in patpong that you want. They each go from silom road to thaniya road and are known as soi 1 and 2.....

Actually Patpong 1 and Patpong 2 both go from Silom Road to Surawongse Road as does Soi Thaniya.

IMHO (from many many years frequenting Bangkok) Patpong is far better than Nana or Cowboy, although I do like Cowboy. Patpong is diverse and is a lot more than just two rows or three floors of girly bars.

In terms of bars alone it has beer bars, gogo bars, hostess bars, ordinary bars, bars that play great rock music, music bars, BJ bars, show bars and even boy bars.

It also has restaurants, 9 that I can think off (some very good), shops, a massage parlour and probably a lot else that I can't think off right now.

How are the beerbars in Patpong? It's been three years since I've been to Patpong and decided that it is not a place I like. Do the beerbar girls also want these crazy amounts of money and are there any lookers in them?

i have always found the beerbars in Patpong 2 way over Nana's ourside beer bars. many stay open much longer than 2am, there are always a couple of lookers and prices are reasonable

What crazy amounts of money? Can't you just go to a beer bar and have a drink? Watch the world go by and enjoy! Are you a looker?

By crazy amount I mean 2000 baht lt compared to 1000 baht in every other p4p destination in Thailand. Barfine in Bangkok beer bars 500 or even 600 compared to 200 or 300 in other places.

Am I a looker? I'm doing ok with non p4p girls so guess I ain't that bad. But if I pay for sex I definitely don't want a girl I could get for free.

Archived