Patpong: Still Cheapest Place in Town

preahko

Just popped down to the pong, prices the same as usual, saw an old flame of mine, damn she's still hot...lots of new ladies about, some very freakin hot!!!!!!!

Well, i had fun...and lots about to my taste...much more than bloody SC...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I havent been to Patpong for three years, went I went to supergirl it had some of the very best girls I had ever seen in Thailand. I was told however that they were all katooeys (but dickless)at the time. Some were perfect (blondie looked like Barbie), because my mate was there I didnt do the upstairs short time with this extremely beautiful dancer. We were told and believed that all girls there used to be men and I would never live it down at home. Supergirl are not/never were all men were they???? :confused::confused: please help

Two weeks ago I was in the Pong. Went into several bars and when I saw a cutie I liked, I invited her over and sent the others away, even though they kept trying. She was quite nice. Probably a 7 or 8. Jai dee. Ended up doing a short time with her for 1,500. She did not ask for more.

Seems the Pong never really changes. It is a pretty reliable spot. Just walk up the sides of the soi and not in the middle of the night market to avoid most of the tourists. Use the skytrain to avoid the taxis and if you want a taxi upon leaving just walk up Silom a little ways away from the no-meter crowd and flag one on the street. No problem.

Yeah - beers may be 100 baht, but the one time I went to Patpong this year (about a month ago), the girls all were quoting 3000/4000B...I asked 5 that night whom I was chatting to, just to compare what they'd say compared to their NEP/SC "sis-ters!" And they knew I wasn't a newbie. I didn't even get around to whether this was short or long time!

Well put. This is what I was alluding to - but didn't articulate clearly - in an earlier thread when I mentioned that Patpong is not really less expensive than the other bar districts. In fact, because the BGs press so much harder for drinks and padding, I somehow always end up paying more for less in Patpong.

I will go to Patpong occassionally for old times sake, but when I am there I usually quickly remember why I prefer other areas.

The days of bill padding in patpong are over. For a year or so, you now sign every single chit in every single bar famous for it. I first thought this was for the punters benefit, but now wonder how many times drunken punters forgot about drinks they ordered and the bar was losing out as big scenes were made. Now there's just nothing to dispute; your signature is either there or it isnâ??t. The other thing is tabulation is a piece of cake now because 100 baht a drink (which it is for both yours and the LD) is easy to sum. 4 drinks = 400 baht. It's tough for them to attempt to skim a little change too when the price always ends in double zero. Granted, if you want to get technical, LD prices are different if they contain alcohol. The proof is in the pudding: no new threads on bill padding have popped up here since!

Patpong also has an edge in cheaper barfines on average (you wonâ??t find 600/800 baht barfines there unlike Nana/SC)! I personally donâ??t notice any pricing differences between the 3 districts for taking girls. I pay 1000/2000 ST/LT regardless where I pick for the most part and almost never negotiate up front. But on the other hand if you go for the very best stunner at pole position at certain bars, you'll likely need to go up somewhat; 1500/3000 should doâ??but again Iâ??d say the same in the other districts too. I tend to barfine 8's--slim, attractive, early 20â??s, sometimes dek serves and my amount given is accepted more easily now than ever before. I am pretty choosey and so while beer bars are cheaper, itâ??s tough for me to find the quality I am after at them.

It is plausible newbies get more pressure at patpong for bigger numbers to pay the girls as they deal with more unknowing tourist types there, but I'm surprised expats feel this. In my experience, there is the very occasional average looking BG who asks you to take here for 3000 baht at all 3 districts. The last time it happened to me was at dollhouse in cowboy, but they have no effect on me.

Also plausible there is more LD pressure at patpong. Patpong is setup for all the girls to intermingle, each and every time they rotate. Smile at one and chances are sheâ??ll automatically tuck in next to you when the rotation ends. The other districts you often have to motion them to come to you. Incidentally the gogo with the very lowest LD pressure has to be long gunâ??the girls never mingle but rather all disappear, is that better? All depends on what you prefer; shy types will like patpong as you constantly "score" chics next to you without doing anything.

I think I must concur with every point you made.

Patpong has always been my favourite bar area rather than Cowboy and Nana. I'm normally down there 2 or 3 nights a week if not more!

I like Cowboy but it doesn't come anywhere near Patpong in terms of variety, and Nana Plaza, well I'd rather stay at home.

Popped to the pong last night, man, what a bunch of nerds, geeks, weirdos and psychos...it was as if every nation on earth had placed all of it's 'most freaky' people in one small place, for one night only...i had to leave as i felt too normal...a rarity for me! Lots of ladies about tho'...many freelancers...but not as busy as i would expect for a saturday....maybe the normal folks got scared off....

Archived